Chapter 21

Sometimes having a mafia brother had it's perks, especially when said brother knew just the right people to ask to track down someone in hiding.

It had taken less than 24 hours for Vincenzo to locate Lim Nayoung. 

In all honesty Solmee was rather disappointed that the nurse was still alive. Kind of morbid maybe, but the fact that Lim Nayoung was alive meant that she had betrayed her.

Vincenzo and Solmee planned their meet up carefully. Solmee attended her yoga class, whilst Vincenzo had visited the gym for a routine workout in the same fitness centre, and the two crossed paths at the vending machine there.

"Do you have any change?" She asked. What she was really asking for was the address where she would find Lim Nayoung. 

"I do." He hands it to her, along with a small folded up piece of paper with an address wrote on.

The woman it turned out, hadn't even left the city, and was staying at a hotel Solmee was actually familiar with. She'd probably thought it would be safe hiding in plain sight.

"Perfect, thanks." Solmee tucks the piece of paper into her purse.

"With your condition maybe it's best I go interrogate her?" Vincenzo says quietly. 

"Why does everyone seem to think that because i'm pregnant i'm useless?" She whisper hisses.

Solmee continues her frustrated rant. "I don't even look pregnant right now, I look more bloated after i eat a bowl of ramen, so until the moment I stop being able to see my feet when I look down i'm still in perfectly capable condition."

There was no telling her otherwise then.

"Fine but I'll go with you."

He didn't actually go with her per say; Solmee had insisted they make their way separately to the hotel. It was too risky for them to spend long periods of time together.

Vincenzo had pretended to be a guest of the hotel, with his designer Italian suit no one dared question him.

Solmee had pretended she was hotel staff, she actually had a spare hotelier uniform at home from a job she'd done for Choi Myunghee one time.

The two had reconvened after she had lifted a master key from a maid and Vincenzo had stolen a server's uniform and food trolley.

Lim Nayoung had just ordered room service, so he took the opportunity, she'd easily open the door and they wouldn't even need the keycard.

"You know which room Lim Nayoung is in?"

"271"

As expected, the moment Vincenzo knocks gloved knuckles on the door, Nayoung opened it, her smile at Vincenzo who pushed the food trolley forward fell from her face when she notices the woman stood at his side.

Solmee.

She thought about making a run for it, but couldn't, the exit was blocked by the food trolley and Solmee and Han Seo.

"Relax, I only want to chat."

Lim Nayoung trembled, staggering backwards as Solmee stepped into the room.

"Solmee I'm sorry, please, they threatened to kill my parents, I had to do it, I'm sorry, please don't kill me."

Her shaking knees hit the back of the bed and she stumbled on to it.

Solmee smiled.

"I'm not going to kill you Nayoung. If I killed everyone that betrayed me there'd be no one left."
_________________________________________