27 » misfits

"I'm scared of losing you. But then again, you're not even mine."

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

The necklace seemed oddly familiar to me, as I reached out for it. Before my fingertips could even brush the dainty jewellery, Sunghoon closed his palm, confiding the small piece from my reach.

His hand made contact with the small of my back, as he propelled me inside the relatively large changing room gently. He entered right behind me, closing the door shut after him.

My mind had been so past the dense forests of the familiar jewel, that I didn't realise how close Sunghoon actually was, and for the first time, I actually realised that the stall wasn't that big afterall.

"Allow me," His husky whisper came, brushing my ear lobe. I didn't know if he was even trying, but I could feel myself getting aroused by the way his heavy accent made mere speech sound so sexy.

I furrowed my eyebrows, parting my lips to voice out what he exactly meant, right before he put his words in action and my unspoken question was answered.

The once cold conditioned air inside had seemed to reach its boiling point, heating oozing out from Sunghoon's simple touch.

Once he had my hair on one side according to his liking, he slipped on the necklace around my neckline. I felt him step nearer, his eyebrows knit together as his fingers brushed against the back of neck in order to close the hooks.

He smiled once he had pinned close the necklace, letting it free as he stepped back, admiring it through the mirror.

"Perfect," He muttered with a content smile. My sole attention was now on the simple necklace that hugged my skin around the neckline. It was surprisingly light, a small white rose pendant hanging loosely from the thin golden chain.

My hand darted up almost immediately, as I brushed them over the pendant. Sunghoon's smile only grew once he noticed the signs I showed of liking the little surprise he had given to me.

I turned around to face the man, the smile not fading, "What for?"

He shrugged casually, his smile remaining persistent, "Irrelevant."

⤜ ⬪ ⋄ ⬪ ⤛

The whole car ride, my hand never left the jewellary and out of instinct, my hands kept caressing the gold pendant. The rain had died out once we had exited the store together after paying for the rather expensive dresses. Every ping of the cash register just reminded me how broke I was.