52 » i think i will miss you

"I will wait for you, because honestly I don't want anyone else."

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

⋆ • ⊱◦ ☾✩☽ ◦⊰ • ⋆

Amongst all the hustle around him, Jaehyun only looked around to catch sight of one person. He was hoping to catch sight of her once before he left for London.

Lee Saeun.

She had taken care of him so much during his recovery period in the hospital, they had created a bond together. A bond he wouldn't describe as simply friendship. He cared for her too. And maybe, this feeling that had crept upon him past month, he was really hoping to meet her once before he left for God knew how long.

With a light jerk of his wrist, he checked the timing his watch displayed. He frowned, he had to board inside the airport in less than 20 minutes.

He couldn't wait any longer, and so he turned around, patting Juyeon's shoulder lightly to gather the latter's attention. With raised eyebrows, and confusion written across his features, Juyeon turned around to face Jaehyun.

Jaehyun eyed the mango popsicle Juyeon was eating for a second before throwing the man off-guard with his question, "Why isn't your sister here yet? Is she even going to come see me off?" He grumbled a bit under his breath.

Juyeon simply shrugged, before he squinted his eyes at Jaehyun, "Why do you ask?" Curiosity overlapped with suspicion from a young brother, Juyeon stood tall in front of him, and the man's muscular frame wasn't helping Jaehyun at all, as the man gulped. He was regretting asking about this to Juyeon now.

"I— I just wanted to meet her once." Jaehyun stuttered out, getting more intimidated by the second as Juyeon's gaze was burning down his ego, "That's it!"

And the little glimpse of doubt that was glooming inside the latter's eyes vanished at the confirmation, and Juyeon nodded innocently, "Oh okay," He was so innocent that he fell for Jaehyun's poor method acting and a clumsy attempt to save his ass without a second thought.

Jaehyun sighed in relief, watching as Juyeon turned back to his popsicle that had now started melting down the wooden stick and trickled along his palm. He could only grimace at the sight with slight adoration filled in his eyes as Areum hastily wiped the ice-cream off her best friend's hand with a bunch of tissues in her hand. Almost as if she knew he would create a mess.

He could distinctly hear Sunghoon laughing and Areum grumbling about how she hadn't signed up to be a 23 year old man's babysitter, "..literally a child.. always creating a mess.."