Hi Again

[Harley's POV]
I wake up at noon, like always. It's a warm Saturday morning. I rip the covers off my bed and slide on a T-shirt that says, I Don't Know And Don't Care. Then I put on some booty shorts. (Haha booty. XD I'm a dork!)

I walk out of my room and crack open Casey's door. I peek in and see he's not there, so I walk into the kitchen. He sits on a chair, eating waffles. "Mornin' Case!" I say. He just nods which usually meens, sup. (When I wrote Mornin' it auto corrected me to Mormon! XD Sorry if that offends anyone.)

I open a cabinet and see the choices of cereal. Hmmm.. Not FruitLoops. Ooh, how about Captain Crunch! I grab the box and poor it in a bowl. Next comes the milk.

I sit next to Casey and eat it pretty fast. "Woah don't choke yourself there." Casey laughs. I roll my eyes. "I gotta get to the gym in a hour." I say. "Oh cool, can I go?" He asks.

I sigh. "Fine. Go put on some clothes." It's hopeless trying to fight with that boy. He quickly gets up from his seat and darts off to his room. I pick up his plate along with my bowl, and put them in the sink.

I look behind me to the TV. I want to watch it but I have no time. Then I see there is a note stuck to it. Mom. I walk over and read it.

Dear kids,

Your father and I are going to the store to get some food. I'm sure you can handle your self for a while.

~Mom

I nod. Then Casey comes out of his room. Alright. "C'mon." I motion to the garage. I just got my license a few months ago.

We walk into the a garage and step into the car. I turn the keys and the car starts. "Okie dokie." I say, backing out of the drive way. "How come you can drive and I can't?" He asks. (Before they go the barn.) "Because you didn't pass your drivers test." I answer.

Once we get there, we step out of the car. "Okay, now let's go beat those punching sacks!" I yell. He follows after me.

~After An Hour~

Casey and I breath heavily and lean against the wall of the building. "Hey, I'ma get some water." He tells me, pointing down a hall to the vending machine.

I nod. "Get me one?" I ask. He shakes his head saying, sure. Just then a familiar green mutant comes my way. "Look who's here!" We say in unison. Then silence is upon us.

I look around until he comes closer to me. "Hey, text me." He says, sliding a paper into my hand. "Oh, you love me." I raise an eye brow and smirk. "Psh.. no." He lies.

He can deny it all he wants. I still know he likes me. "Suuuurrreee..." I roll my eyes, playfully. He smiles back. "Well, I better get back to the lair." He says. I nod. "Okay." I reply.

Then he heads off. A few minutes later Casey came back. "Sorry the machine broke." He tells me, tossing me a Gatorade. "Kay." I answer. "Have you just been standing there?" He asks.

"Nah, I ran into a friend." I tell him. "Oh." He says. We grab our stuff and leave.