Disappointed

[Raph's POV]
I wake up in a prison cell, held by The Shredder. I look up and see a girl pushing a tray of food to me. I can't see who it is, it's to blurry. "Sorry." She says. I am so hungry I don't pay attention to her. I grab the food and eat it.

Then I drink the unclear water and then see a note on the tray. The girl walks away. I rub my eyes and shake my head. It is a little bit clearer. I look down at the folded paper and start to read it.

Dear Raphael,

I am so sorry I traded on you. It was for my own good. All of our own goods. I would like you to know that Sensei is no more. It is all my fault. I feel terrible. I hope one day that you can forgive me. I love you forever and longer.

-Harley

I tear up and read it over and over again. S-sensei... No more? All because of Harley? She traded on me and my brothers. I now seek revenge. Was this her plan all along? Was she just toying with my emotions?

I bet she did this to help Shredder get revenge on Sensei. I can't believe her. What's next? She's going to kill everyone else I love? I start to cry, which I hardly ever do.

Why is she so evil? I will break out of here. I will kill her myself. If that's what it takes. It's for Sensei. I'll make him proud. I lay back down on the floor and cry until I fall asleep.

"Harley?" I holler into the cold air. "Yes, Raphael?" She appears from nowhere. "Why have you turned evil?" I ask. "Turned? I have always been evil." Her voice is so soothing, yet her words are like daggers, piercing my skin.

"But-" She interrupts me, "Good bye, Raphael." She sings, as she floats away. "Nooooo!" I yell, reaching for her. As she evaporates into the sunset, I see Sensei walk up behind me.

"My son." He says. I start to cry and run into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Y-your.. gone." I whale. "Do not worry my son. I will never forget you." He smiles, hugging me back.

"Why would Harley do this?" I whine. "It is not her fault. Oroku Saki is the person. She had no choice. It is for the better of all of us." He says. "Not for you! She killed you!" I yell. "Calm down, my son. It will be alright." He sighs.

I keep hugging him until he disappears as well. Then I am alone.

I jerk up from my sleep and breath heavily. Tears pour down my face and they continue. He said it wasn't her fault. I should listen to him, right? Of course, if it's his death wish, I must.

But I am still mad at her. Not even that.. I'm just.. disappointed.