You Like Harley, Don't You Raph?

(Like my thingy up there? Its from SpongeBob. You like kraby patty's, don't you Squidward?)

[Raph's POV]
Leo and I are sparing and I'm a little off today. Leo takes me down and pins me. "Raphael, my son, what is wrong?" Master Splinter asks me. I shake my head. "Nothing, sensei." I answer.

"Dude, you've been acting weird lately." Mikey says. I roll my eyes. "What ever." I say. I walk out of the dojo and see Casey walk in. "Hey Raph." He says. I scoff at him. "Shut up." I say and walk out of the room.

Ugh, I don't want to talk to him anymore. Its his sisters fault that I'm like this.

[Casey's POV]
I walk into the dojo. "What's up with Raph?" I ask the turtles. "He's been acting weird for a few weeks." Leo answers. Hmm... thats about the time he met my sister.

My eyes widen. No.. way. "Raph likes Harley." I whisper. "What?" Mikey asks. "Raph likes Harley." I say, aloud this time. They all give me a blank face. "My twin sister, Harley. I showed him to her and now I think he likes her." I say.

They are all shocked. They ask me questions and it over whelms me.

"You have a twin sister? COOL!"

"Raph likes a girl?!"

I nod to all of them. "Yeah."

I knock on Raph's door. "Go away." He tells me. "C'mon, man. I know you like my sister." I say. There is a pause for while then he speaks. "No, I don't. Now go away." I roll my eyes.

He totally likes her.