Bath Time!

[Harley's POV]
"Raphie!" I yell. "What is it?" He hollers. "Ashlynn is filthy, can you give her a bath while I make everyone dinner?" I ask him. "Sure." He answers. "Is she sleeping?" I ask.

I nod and get out some pans. "Yeah, uh, she should be in her crib." I direct him. He nods and walk out. "Now for food... Hmm..." I hum.

[Raph's POV]
"Oh.. Hey there Ashlynn!" I whisper. I poke her cheek and she flinches, waking up. "Da---ddy!" She giggles and yawns. I smile and pick her up. "It's bath time." I tell her.

"I don wanna baff." She tells me. "You smell, okay? You're taking a bath." I say stubbornly. "I don swmwell!" She whines. "Hey, how about after we can eat dinner!" I say.

"Pwizza?" She asks. I nod. (Duh, it's not like they eat anything else.) "Okiiieee!" She says. I get in the bathroom and shut the door behind us. I turn on the bath water.

She undresses herself and hops inside. "Attagirl." I laugh. I get the shampoo and put it in her hair. She hums a song I don't particularly know. "What song are you singin'?" I ask her.

"It's called the Hokwey Pokwey!" She says. Hmm, yeah, doesn't ring a bell. "Awesome." I reply. After putting the conditioner in and rinsing her hair, I let her wash her body.

Then she steps out of the bath and gets a towel, drying herself off. "Alright, put on your clothes then we can go eat dinner." I say. "Kay." She says. After doing so, I open the door and we walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, my wet-haired girl!" Harley kisses her forehead. Then she gives me a quick kiss on the lips too. "Alright! Food's ready everyone! Come and eat!" She yells. Soon everybody storms in and eats.

"Mmm, dudette, homemade pizza is SO MUCH BETTER than Antonios!" Mikey grins and takes another bite. "Thanks!" She giggles. "I put a few cockroaches in it for flavor." She says.

My eyes widen and I drop the pizza, screaming. "I'm just kidding Raph, geez!" She laughs. Everyone else joins in and laughs at me. Even Ashlynn. You know you got it bad when your own daughter laughs at you.

I sigh and take another bite. Then we all talk and crack laughs every once in a while. My family, huh? Yeah, my family...