The Date (Pt. 2)

((Same warning with this chapter. Except this chapter actually contains the spoiler. Enjoy! ^^))

[Peter's POV]
It was all going as planned until she ruined it and made it awkward. I smirk then look back at her. Would this be the right time? No, it needs it to be a time when it's not awkward like this.

"So, umm... Wow, okay, I'm not gonna lie, this is really awkward." I nervously laugh. "Yeah, how about you go buy us some ice cream? I mean, I would, but..." She motions to her whole body. I laugh and stand up. "Sure."

"It'll be just a second." I tell her. She nods and I start to walk away. As I do so, I take a peek over my shoulder to see her on her phone. Typical girl. I walk up to a ice cream shop that is about to close.

((It's about 7:00 pm, so it's getting a bit dark.))

"Wait! Sir! Can I please buy some ice cream before you close? It's for my girlfriend." I shout to him through the glass door. "Sorry, but we're closing up. I'm afraid I can't let you in." He tells me.

"I have money." I wave it around in front of the glass. He shakes his head. "Sorry pal, but I ain't gonna let you in. Why don't you go down to eighth street? There's a joint there that doesn't close till 8:30." The man says with his rough voice.

I sigh. "Okay fine, but you owe me." I tell him, then running a half mile to the next place. I left Ashlynn there, all alone. I hope she hasn't left and got tired of waiting for me.

As I approach the ice cream parlor, I realize it is closed. There is a woman inside sweeping. "Ma'am?" I ask her, knocking on the glass. "Huh?" She looks at me, wondering what I'm doing.

"Don't you guys close at 8:30?" I ask her. "Haha no, that's when we open." She shakes her head. Oh, c'mon! This is NOT fair! "Okay, well... thanks anyways." I wave goodbye and run back up to the rooftops where I see Ashlynn patiently waiting.

"Oh, thank goodness you're back. I was getting worried." She says, relived. Did I actually take that long? "Oh, uh, sorry about that. All the shops I went to were closed." I tell her sadly.

"Oh, that's alright." She nods, turning away. "At least I can have a meal." I mutter. "What was that?" She asks. "Hold still." I tell her. A confused expression plays on her face.

I then take out a syringe from behind my back. It wasn't that awkward of a moment, at least. Right? I smirk and quickly inject it into her arm. Her eyes widen then she slowly passes out.

She should awaken in a couple of minutes. Then I can devour her. Cause what good is eating a turtle? I glance at her once lively body that now lies cold on the ground. "Silly girl. I have petty for your dumbness." I tell her.

Then I watch the transformation happen. Her veins pop out and the green pigment in her body slowly starts draining. Her black hair turns golden. Then after another minute or two, the transformation is complete.

She awakens, her eyes fluttering open. "Hi there." I welcome her. "Hello? Who are you?" She asks, a bit afraid. "I'm Peter. I may seem like just any ordinary boy, but I'm not, dear." I tell her.

"Oh? Then what are you? And who am I?" She asks. "You... are a petty human. Your name is Scarlett Ross. I, am a ghoul. A ghoul that is going to feast on you." I laugh darkly, my eyes changing to black with a red pupil in the middle.

"P-Peter... You're scaring me!" She yells, scooting backwards. Yes, it's all going as planned! Tonight, Ashlynn will die. I then attack her.