#Proposed (Part 1)

[Raph's POV]
I've been dating Harley for a long while now. I think I'm going to propose to her this week. Since her parents haven't showed up since the invasion, I ran it by Casey, and he was fine with it.

Maybe proposing will boost her spirits about it. I hope she doesn't reject me. That would be terrible. Wait, to propose I need a ring. I can't make a ring. Maybe I'll ask Donnie.

I get up from the seat next to Harley, and start to walk over to Donnie's room. "Where you going?" She asks. "I have to ask Donnie something." I shrug. She nods then puts her focus back to the tv.

"D-Donnie..." I stutter, pushing open the room door. He looks over and smiles. "Yeah, Raph?" He asks, turning his chair towards me. "I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you?" I ask. He nods.

"What is it?" I get pretty nervous but still continue to speak. "Can y-you.. make a ring for me? I-I'm gonna propose to Harley." I say, feeling a tiny bit relieved. "Sure thing!" He smiles.

"Thanks Don. And by the way, I need it by Wednesday." I say, then I shut the door. I walk back over to Harley and sit down. "Uh, you okay?" She laughs. "Uh-uh... Yeah, I'm great." I lie.

Few. This is a lot more pressure then you think.