Will You Go Out With Meh?

[Harley's POV]
I walk along the sidewalk alone, heading to my house. I hear some noises. Maybe it's someone talking? Can't be that important. Oh who am I kidding? I look over into the alley that the noises come from.

It's the purple dragons. I decide to run across the alley way, just at the wrong time. I bump into one of them. "Hey, watch it." He says. Then he narrows his eyes. "You look familiar... Doesn't she boys?" He asks the other men surrounding me.

Suddenly they tear out their weapons. "Aww crap." I mutter to myself. One guy throws a punch and it hits me, right in the nose. I grab it. "Jerk!" I yell, into the dark, cold night.

No one can here me scream so there is no point. One guy jabs a knife through my side and the other slices my cheek. I yelp. There is nothing else to do now. I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I screech. The guys drop me and let me fall to the floor. Then they run off into the night. Then four shadows appear. "Donnie, check her pulse. Make sure she keeps breathing." A voice says.

Then a geeky voice responds, "Got it." I start to drift off into a deep sleep. Just then I hear a voice yell, "Harley!" But how do they know my name? Just then everything goes black.

~When I Wake Up~

I wake up with a bright light above me. I swat at it with my hand. "Mikey, stop that!" A voice says. My eyes flutter open. It's Raph! Then I look over and see three other turtles, just like Raph, but unique in their own special way.

"R-Raph?" I whisper. "Hey, Harley. It's okay, your in my home now. It's safe." He smiles slightly. I smile a tiny bit back to him. "So your Harley. Hello, I'm Leonardo. But please, call me Leo." Leo says.

Then I look to a taller turtle, with a purple mask. "Donatello, Donnie." He smiles. "MIKEY!" Mikey yells, very loudly. It almost burst my eardrums. I cover them quickly and then he hugs me tight.

"Uhh.." I blush. "I should've warned you about Mikey. He's a hugger." Raph laughs. I sneeze the loudest sneeze I've ever heard. "Bless you." They all say in unison. Mikey lets me go and I take a deep breath.

I clutch my side and see bandages. "Donnie patched you up." Raph tells me. I nod. I'm pretty beat up. "Thanks guys, for saving me." I tell them. They all nod and say it's okay, it's their job.

"Now, Harley. You can't stay alone for now. Does anyone volunteer to watch her first?" Donnie asks, looking around at faces. The Raph steps up and raises his hand. Well, three fingered hand.

"Are you sure it's not because you want to spend time with your girlfriend?" Leo laughs. His face gets red and I can't find his mask. "Shut up, or I'll-" he gets cut off. "Bruh, it's okay. Not with a lady present." Mikey stretches his arm out.

I blush mildly and then they all shrug and leave the room. Except for Raph. "Well, thats my brothers for ya." He says, and sits down in a chair next to me. We both blush.

"So uh... Harley, we've known each other for a while-" he gets cut off. "Your want to go out with me?" I ask. I raises an eyebrow. "How did you know?" I shrug. "It's a girl thing." I smile.

"So that's a yes?" He asks. I nod. "Yup. Now I got mah self a boyfriend." I giggle.