What is Wrong With You?!?

[Harley's POV]
I sit in my room at my house with a friend over. Yep, I have friends. Her name is Brooke. I quietly sob into my pillow. She rubs my back. "So what happened?" She asked.

"He punched me in my jaw. Then we had an argument." I cough. "Oh, dang. That would hurt. Did he say sorry?" She asks. "Nope. Not once." I get up from my now soaking pillow, and look to her. "It's okay." She smiles.

We hug each other. "Your a good friend." I sniffle. "I know." She giggles.

[Brooke's POV]
I didn't even know she had a boyfriend! I don't even have a boyfriend! This is not fair. I HAVE to get a boyfriend. SOON. I can't be one step below her. She is supposed to look up to me.

Hmm... I have no idea how I'll get one, but.. I will. I'm pretty enough for it. "You are." She says. "Was I talking out loud?" I ask. She releases the hug. "No, I'm just saying, you are a really good friend." She says.

I smile. "Aww, thanks. Now I have to go get a boy- I mean, shop!" I save myself and hop out the window.

[Harley's POV]
Boy, that was weird. What was she trying to say? Eh, probably not important to me. I lay down on my bed and start to watch anime's. "Oh, Kirito. You are so dang hot! Hotter than a jalapeño!" I giggle.

I get up and get a snack. I'll be here for a while. It's not like I have a boyfriend to hang out with. I hope Brooke is okay getting home. It's a little dark and she lives half a mile away. She would have to walk that while distance.

[Brooke's POV]
I walk along the side walk, thinking about how to get a boyfriend. Then I feel like I am being watched. I quickly jerk around and see beautiful emerald green eyes. "Come out!" I holler.

He jumps down into the light. I realize he isn't human. He is a giant turtle thing! I know this is crazy, but.. he's kinda cute. I walk over and see he looks depressed and irritated.

"What do you want?!" He asks. I scoff. "Just wanted to know what's upsetting you." I ask politely. "Fight with my EX-girlfriend." He says, putting the emphasis on the ex. I nod my head. "I completely understand." I smile.

He can't deny my kindness and good looks. I can tell. He rubs the back of his neck. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah, I just got out of a relationship too." I smile. "Maybe we can get over it together?" I add.

He shrugs. "Why not? My name is Raphael. Call me Raph." He says, crossing his arms. I walk closer to where there is only a foot of space. "Brooke. Call me Brooke?" I laugh. He nods. "Okay, Brooke. Nice to meet you." He says.

~Two Weeks Later~

Raph and I sit in the lair. I've been dating him for a week and a half. He's a really nice guy. But three of the other guys keep giving me weird looks. "Why is she here again Raph?" Leo asks.

I scoff at his response of my presence. "Because she's my girlfriend." He says. "I can't believe you just left Harley like that and instantly got another girlfriend." He rolls his eyes and walks away.

I look over to Raph. "H-Harley?" I stutter. "Yeah, that's my ex." He says. "N-n-n-no. That's my best friend! How could she not tell me that! Ugh!" I say. He backs away. He still likes her, doesn't he?! "Who needs her anyway? She's a terrible friend. Always coming to me with her problems." I announce.

"She's not THAT bad." He stands up for her. How dare he! I'm his girlfriend now, he shouldn't still care for her!

[Raph's POV]
Brooke seems infuriated. But the truth is, I still like Harley. I want to go find her again and love her, but she probably hates me. Plus, how do I get Brooke away from me?

She's like a leach. Just then my dreams and nightmares come true. Harley comes through the doorway. "I left something here mind if I get it?" She asks me. Then she looks over to Brooke.

Shell. Here's the nightmare part. "Brooke, what are you doing here?" She asks, happily. "Hanging out with my boyfriend." She says, looking over to me. Then Harley gets really angry.

"So that's how it is, huh?! My boyfriend immediately goes searching for a new girlfriend?! And when he finds one, its my bestfriend?!" She cries. Then all the others come in the room.

"HARLEY!" Mikey yells, pulling her into a hug. "Missed you too, Mikey." She giggles. He stops squeezing her and she looks over to me again. I gulp. "I swear I didn't know!" He says.

Then Brooke steps up. "It doesn't matter anyway. He's over you, and into me, now. Deal with it." She says. She gasps. "I thought you were a good friend!" She cries out.

Then Brooke leans over to me and kisses me, hard. "Ow." I say. But we keep kissing. The she releases and smiles. "See? He's mine." She sasses. Then Harley takes off down the sewer drain, crying.

"Get out." I say, sternly. She shakes her head. "No." she responds. "GET OUT!" I yell this time. She puts up her head and struts out. "Then it's over!" She hollers out to me. "Good." I say.

I turn to the others. "Girls are weird." Mikey says. I nod. "Yeah." I start running down the sewers to try to catch up to Harley. When I get about a yard away, she starts running from me.

"Leave me alone!" She screams. "No! I love you!" I yell then she stops and looks at me. "Doesn't seem like that, from what happened in there." She points out. I sigh.

She takes off again. "Harley!" I yelp. No answer. She really does hate me, now.