Saved By Splinter

[Harley's POV]
I yell and bang on the door. I want to get someone's attention. But sadly, the walls are sound proof. I finally give up and sit on the floor and cry. "What is going on?" Tears flutter down my face. "Why is this happening to me?" I cry.

Then I look up again and see Donnie struggling to sit up. It's glad to know that he's not dead. But I have to clue about the others. I stand up and try to look around. There is only one window, in front of me, so I can't see anything else but Donnie's cage, in front of me.

I sigh. He looks through the glass and taps on it. He's weak, I can tell, but he is trying to get my attention. I look up and give him a half smile. He looks around and sighs. I don't know what he's looking for. But there is nothing in his room, or mine. They are all empty.

He keeps looking around on the floor. Did he lose something? Then he looks to me again. Harley, try to find a shard of metal. He mouths. I narrow my eyes and nod. I search around and see something.

It is a shard of metal, what can I do with it though? I look over to Donnie and tilt my head. Look over to your right, see that little control panel looking thing? Brake it open and cut the blue wire. That will open your door. He tells me. I nod and walk over to the panel.

I hit it over and over with the metal, and the lid pops off. Blue wire, okay. I grab the blue wire and start to cut it. It breaks apart. The door opens and I smile. I'm free! I can save everyone now!

I look down the hallway. Cages upon cages, there are so many! I walk over to Donnie. I open his door too. We walk down the hall and I see Mikey's cage. I open his door and we carry along, opening everyone's cages. Everyone has awoken, it seems, but when we come to Raph's cage-

I look at him laying on the ground, a pool of blood surrounds him. I start to cry. Everyone looks horrified. If it weren't for his slight breathing, we would be convinced he is dead.

I kneel down the the panel and stab at it. Tears poor down my face. Everyone else is equally sad, but they don't cry, like I do. As soon as the door opens, everyone rushes inside. Except for me.

I sit against the wall, next to the door. My head is buried into my knees. I sniffle and cry aloud. I don't care who hears. My boyfriend is hurt, bad, and he is close to death.

Leo carries him down the hall, and I trudge behind. Just as we were going to enter the main room, I see Master Splinter and Shredder fighting. It is a good battle, too.

Finally, Shredder is knocked out. Master Splinter looks over to us. Then he looks over at Raph. He sighs and walks over, slowly. "I am so sorry." He says. "We are fine, but Raph, seems like he doesn't have long." Leo explains.

He nods and we head back to the lair.

~At The Lair~

I sit in Donnie's lab, next to Raph. He looks peaceful. I sigh and stand up. I stretch and look down at him. Things get a little emotional and I put my head on him. I hug him tight. He probably can't even feel it though.

[Raph's POV]
I feel a head on my plastron. It must be Harley. I try to interact and hug her back, but I can't move. I can feel and hear everything, they don't know that. It's hard, not being able to tell them that I'm okay.

[Harley's POV]
What if does know that I'm here? What if he isn't completely gone? I'll sing him a song. He will like that, if he can hear it. I sigh and start to hum Silent Night.

[Raph's POV]
I want smile and kiss Harley right now. She is so kind, and sweet. She is humming a song I have never heard before. But I like it. It's soothing. Once she stops, she tells me the name.

"That was Silent Night." She says.