Return Of The Redhead

[Harley's POV]
I here footsteps coming down the sewer drain. I suppose it's April, knowing she is the only one that would come down here at 7:00 pm. The guys have just left for patrol, but told me to stay.

Casey is here, though. I look to my left, seeing April walk in the room. "Hey, April!" I grin. "Hi." she grumbles. She walks behind the couch, and into the kitchen. Must be a bad day for her.

Casey is in there, she's probably going to see him. They are best friends, anyway. I get up and slowly walk over to the doorway, hiding my body from them. "Hey, Red." Casey greets her.

"Sup. I'm so tired and stressed." She groans. I wonder why? I keep watching. "Was it that test, today?" He asks. "No, I got an A, like always.." she trails off. "Then why do you seem so paranoid?" He asks.

"First, Harley, get in the room, I know your there. Second, that's why." She says. I sigh and walk in. "Heeeey guys!" I give them a fake smile. "What up?" Casey asks. "Nothing much. Just getting caught by April." I laugh nervously.

"Anyway, I'm all stressed because Donnie has been ditching me." She sighs. "Why?" I ask. "I have no clue!" She sighs. "You really like him, don't you?" I smirk. She nods.

Just then I hear laughing coming from the living room. They must be back. "THEN GO TELL HIM!" I yell, happily. I'm sure he likes her too.

[Donnie's POV]
"THEN GO TELL HIM!" I hear being yelled from the kitchen. It must be Harley. She drags April out from the room, Casey soon falling behind. She pushes April in front of me.

"Go on.." Harley implies. I can tell April is really nervous. "D-Donnie?" She asks. I nod. "Yes?" She gulps and continues. "I-I.. really like you..." She blushes. Oh no.

I don't like her back! I got over her a year ago! But how do I tell her? She'll be crushed! Aw, I feel terrible now. "Donnie?" She breaks my train of thought. "Sorry, April." I say.

She looks at me with hope. Come on Donnie, man up! Tell her you don't like her! "I-I... Got rid of my crush on you... last year..." I mumble. She hears it clearly and nods. Everyone seems shocked.

"Donnie, I thought..." Harley gasps. "Sorry, April. You should've asked last year. I would've been thrilled. It's to late now..." I smile. She bursts into tears and runs out of the lair.

Well, that went better than I thought! Not.