Harley, Meet April

[Harley's POV]
"But Raph!" I complain. "Oh stop being such a baby." He tells me. "But you know, I hate people!" I whine. "I know but this girl is not exactly human." He says. (Literally in one episode is says she's half human half alien. That's why the Kraang want her! Okay that sounded wrong but still!)

"Ugh." I pout. Suddenly a ginger comes in the lair. "Be nice." He told me, sitting on the couch, behind me. "Hello. Raph is forcing me to do this so..." I look over my shoulder at him. She giggles. "I'm April. you don't have to fake being nice around me." She says.

"Thank you!" I sigh. "I'm Harley." I smile. She nods. "So... um... how do you know the turtles?" She asks. I gulp. "M-my. Uh.. I can't." I say, walking out of the room, almost in tears.

[April's POV]
Well, that was weird. I walk over to Raph. "What's up with Harley?" I ask him. "Her brother just got turned into a mutant." He sighs. "Why are you so upset? Did you know her brother?" I ask. He nods. "Casey." He says, simply.

I gasp. "Oh my God." I say. "Casey... I-is... a mutant?!" I impatiently ask. "Yeah. She's also my girlfriend so I should go in there.." he says. Wow. Casey's a mutant. Raph has a girlfriend. Has the world gone mad?

I run over to Raph and Harley. I pat her on the back. "It's okay. My dads a mutant too." I confess. She looks up at me. "Thanks." She says. I smile. "For what?" She shrugs. "I don't know. It's just better knowing someone has the same issues as me." She smiles.

"Yeah." I respond.