Movie Time!

[Harley's POV]
My parents are out of town for a week so I'm hanging over here, in the lair, pretty often now. I would have Casey around but... Anyway, I just rented a movie and am wanting to watch it. It's called Divergent.

I gather everyone around and I press play. Of course, I sit next to Raph. He puts his arm around me. I cuddle him for the rest of the movie and he totally enjoyed it.

~After The Movie~

I look over to Raph and giggle a little. He is snoring so loudly and it's adorable! "Waph! Is somebody tiwerd?" I ask, in a baby voice. He jerks up and wipes some drool from his mouth.

He blushes instantly and I laugh. "No. I never sleep. Raphael doesn't need sleep." He lies. "Then what were you doing there? Huh, Mr. I-Don't-Sleep?" I sass back.

"Meditating." He says, quickly. "Mhm..." I laugh. He gets a little angry. "I was!" I nod my head, in agreement, sarcastically. "I didn't say you weren't!" I laugh.

"I'm going to my room.. you should go back home!" He yells quietly. "But I'll be alone at my house!" I whine. He raises an eyebrow. "But you have.." then he trails off and looks to the floor.

I gulp and continue on, "Yeah, um.. I'll go home now. Night Raph." I wave and kiss his cheek. "Bye." He says. Then I leave the lair. Good movie, bad ending.