Shredder's Death/Mutation

[Harley's POV]
I killed Splinter. It's all my fault. I am a bad person. What have I done? I am a killer. I am keeping my boyfriend held hostage, who must hate me; Probably wants me to die... I sigh and get up from my bed. It's time to go feed the prisoners.

Raph... I walk to the kitchen and put some bread on a plate. I then fill some glasses with water. I take the plates one by one to each prisoner, every time, giving them a note that says they are worth something and that they will get out of this prison some day.

I usually write something special on Raph's note. I don't even know if he reads them... Today when I stop by Raph's cage he does something different though. "Thank you." He coughs. His voice is rough and scratchy. I did this to him.

I nod. "I'm sorry. It's my fault." I tear up. "I forgive you. Even if you did KILL my father." He says. "Raph, I'm not supposed to talk to prisoners." I tell him. I start to walk off but his words stop me. "Stay." He pleads.

I look up and down the hallway. "Okay. Five minutes." I sigh again. I crouch down in front of the cage. "I'm willing to give you a second chance. It's what Splinter would have wanted." He smiles slightly. "Okay. But.. I don't know if I want a second chance." I swallow.

"Well you need one. And here it is. I'm sorry for letting us come here. I should have known not to take on The Shredder by our selves." He admits. I nod. "I'm sorry.. about Sensei." I grit my teeth and stand back up.

"I'll see you tonight. For dinner." I say. He nods. I get up and walk off.

~Later That Day~

[Mikey's POV]
He's dead. I should've known Harley was working with The Shredder. She seemed so nice, too. But this was her plan all along. To get close to us, then bring Master Splinter to him, willingly.

Harley's a jerk. I shake my head and go to the living room. Leo is sitting on couch with a sad face, much like the rest of us. Well, except for Raph. Who Harley, KIDNAPPED. "Leo. Wanna go find Raph?" I struggle to say.

He shrugs. "I don't even know anymore, Mikey. I can't be a leader anymore. I'm not ready." Leo answers. "Leo, your the best leader ever! You don't need Sensei to be a good leader!" I throw my hands in the air.

"Dude, I miss him too. That doesn't mean we have to be all down in the dumps about it!" I say. "Dude, we technically live in a dump. And this dump isn't a real home unless we have Sensei here." He sighs.

"Bro. Bro. Bro. You are being difficult. You know I'm not the kind of guy to make a speech. That's usually Master- Oh." I trail off. "Yeah, see?" He says. "STILL! We can't sit around here and do nothing the whole rest of our life! Raph is out there somewhere. Do we want him to die, too?!" I yell quietly.

"No, your right Mikey; We should go find Raph. I'll get Donnie." He says. Then once we are ready, we leave to find my big bro.

~At Shredder's Lair~

We walk along the cold tile of the hallway that leads to every prisoner. I wave at everyone of them and give them a cheery smile. Most of them just glare at me, angrily. But I don't mind. Like a turtle DON'T. (😂 I'm sorry that was just so good!)

Then we come across Raph's cage. "Leo, look!" Donnie says. We all look over to Raph who lays on the floor. He seems peaceful. Way to peaceful to be a prisoner for Shredder.

"Raph! Wake up, bro!" I whisper yell. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at us. Then he sits up and runs over to the cage bars. "You guys are here?!" He smiles. He says it like he didn't expect it. Weird.

"Let's get you out of there. Donnie pick the lock." Leo orders. "I'm gonna go find that girl and teach her a lesson." He finishes. "No! It's not her fault!" Raph pleads. "She did it to keep herself alive."