Time To Go Home!

[Harley's POV]
I step out of my bedroom and see everyone huddled together. "What's going on?" I ask, unaware of what they are talking about. They all turn around and look at me, breaking their huddle.

"We are thinking about going back. As you know, we have been training here for two to three weeks now." Leo says. I nod. "I hope we can find Master Splinter when we go back." I say.

"And that is our first priority." Donnie announces. I nod again. "Let's pack up then." I say. "We already packed up. We were waiting for you." Raph says. "Okay, hold on, I'll be out to the car in a sec, go put your bags in the trunk." I command.

They all answer with a nod and go get their bags. Why did they wait for me? It's not that bad to just wake me up. I shrug and walk back into my room. I grab my suitcase and stuff my clothes inside.

Then I look over to my nightstand and a tear forms in my eye. It is a picture of my mom, dad, Casey and I. I miss my parents so much. I hope they're okay. I pick up the picture and sit down on the bed, now full blown crying.

I sigh and look into the picture. Then Casey comes in the room. "Hey, Harley, time to g- Oh..." He says, almost like a question. He comes over and sits next to me, looking at the picture in my hands.

"Don't worry. We'll find them when we get home. I promise." He says, rubbing my back. I nod. "I know. But I haven't seen them almost a month!" I cry. "I know how you feel." He says. "Let's go." he says, taking the picture and setting back down on the desk.

"Okay." I respond. Then I stand up and zip my suitcase. I pick it up, and walk out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I haul my belongings into the car and then get in the backseat.

I wanna be in the front but... Well let's just put it like this: If you were just walking down the road, then you saw a giant mutant turtle in the front of a van, you would freak out.

Then Casey puts the key in the ignition and starts the car. NYC, here we come.