My Own Weapon

[Harley's POV]
"Bye mom! I'm going to a friends house! I'll be back by 10:00!" I yell. It's already 8:00 pm. I have three hours to hang out with Raph and the other guys. I do this pretty often. Maybe like... once a week? Sometimes twice.

I walk along the sidewalk of New York and whistle to my favorite song, Sugar, by Adam Levine. I really do love his music. I might be a little bit obsessed with that song though.

I look around me to make sure no one is watching, then walk into an alley. I hop down into the sewers and start to make my way toward the lair. I peek in, just showing my head and seeing Raph chasing Mikey in front of the TV.

"Raph! Stop chasing Mikey!" Leo complains. I step fully in and watch them from the door. It's very loud. Raph is yelling at Mikey. Mikey, screaming and running from Raph. And Leo yelling at them to grow up.

Just then Mikey sees me and runs behind me. "Help me, Harley!" He squeaks. I giggle. Raph runs up to me. "Hey Harley. Is Mikey bothering you?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, but you should stop being so mean to him. Just because he is the youngest, doesn't mean you have to treat him poorly." I say. Mikey smiles up at me with tears in his eyes. "Thanks Harley!" He giggles.

"No prob, kiddo." I say. He runs off happily. I turn to Raph again. I give him a, you-never-go-up-do-you?, Look and he shakes his head. "Yeah, whatever." He says. I laugh and kiss his nose.

Just then Master Splinter walks in. "My sons, in the dojo, now." He says. His eyes travel to me. "I presume you would like to join us, Mrs. Jones?" He asks. I nod. "Sure. But I'm gonna beat you guys's butts!" I tell them all. Good thing I brought an extra pair of clothes today.

I kind of knew this would happen, somehow. "I'ma change real quick." I tell, Raph, pointing to the bag I'm holding. He nods and walks into the dojo.

I quickly change into my shorts and t-shirt. When I am done I walk out of the spare room they have and walk into the dojo. Donnie and Mikey are sparing. Puh-lease. I could do ten times better than that.

"Let's see..." Master Splinter tells me, gesturing to the mat. Was I thinking out loud? No. I'm for sure. Maybe he's a mind reader. (O.o Go Splinter! XD) I walk up to the mat awkwardly.

He doesn't tell any of the boys to come up, so I get a little worried. "Um.. Am I sparing?" I ask him. He shakes his head. I tilt mine and study his face. "Then what?" I ask. He turns around and walks over to a large cabinet. He opens it.

My eyes widen in shock. A weapon? Oh snap. He turns around. "Pick a weapon." He tells me, moving aside. I gasp and look at all the weapons. Something dangerous. My eyes avert to two Kama.

I grab them and swing them around. "These!" I say, with assurance. He nods. "Interesting choice." He says. I giggle a tiny bit. Awesome! I swing them around once more and do a flip. Woah, this is fun.

"Now, we must train you. You are going with my sons, to save your brother." My eyes widen. Getting Casey back would be a thrill. But, he's a mutant now. He probably thinks Shredder is his master.

"Okay." I say. Bring it Shredder.