My world is in your love Chapter-3

When sia entered the 16th floor, sia whispered in Angre's ears. Angre said to everyone that the interview starts at 11:30 A.M. and requested all to sit in the next room. Riddhima and others sat in the next room and started to prepare for the interview. Sia disguised her own identity and started to act as one who came to the job. Everyone began to chat with each other.

Sia: Why have you arrived for this job?

Person1: Just for the salary...

Person2: Yes, Definitely Everyone came for salary. Ajay industries is one of the richest industries in Mumbai.

Sia: Yes, I agree.

Riddhima: Just for the salary you came here, how could you say that?

Sia: they are telling the truth. Money is the most important thing in everyone's life.

Riddhima: Money can be earned from any sources, but not in education and medicine. I took a physiotherapist and a nutritionist as my profession in order that I can display a few love and affection of their health.

Person2: (Laughed) Don't act like an excellent one? It is your trick to steer human beings proper.

Riddhima: I am an orphan. I realize the actual ache of being alone. Just love and affection can treatment someone. In my opinion, affection is extra essential than cash. Money is likewise essential to me; I won't deny it. But, there are other sources of job for money not in medicine and education.

Angre came and called sia. With the help of Angre, Sia sat in the wheel chair. Everyone was shocked, including riddhima, and there came to know that sia was the person who wanted a personal physiotherapist in Ajay Industries.

Angre called everyone, and at last it was riddhima.

In the interview hall,

Vansh was sitting in the rolling chair. While he was bored, he began to solve the Rubik's cube. He was facing the wall which was opposite to the door entrance. Riddhima entered, sia was happy to see her. Riddhima turned into embarrassed. Riddhima was confused.

Riddima thought to herself: Why was the MD facing the wall?

Sia: Sit down, Miss?

Riddhima: I am Riddhima.

Vansh realized the voice. Vansh had mixed emotions while Sia was talking to her.

Sia: okay, Riddhima, sit down.

Riddhima: Thank you, Mam.

Sia: you can call me Sia, Riddhima.

Riddhima: Ok, mam. Sorry.... Okay, Sia. I need to say sorry for the events that happened outside before half an hour. I shouldn't have...

Sia: I understand your opinion, Riddhima.

Sia and Riddhima were talking about the usual things. Vansh understands that Sia likes Riddhima. Riddhima and sia soon became friends.

Riddhima: I want to complain to the MD about a person who works in this company.

Sia: Who is it? Do you know his name?

Riddhima: No, but I know his identity. That person was tall like a lighthouse, he was wearing a dark violet-colored coat with white-colored shirt and a pant. He had a watch in his right hand which was mixed with brown and golden. He had black-colored glass coolers with him.

Sia realized it was vansh and asked riddhima more about vansh to have some fun. Vansh was astonished by her behavior.

Vansh said to himself: This girl has met me just for two minutes, and how could she tell about me like this? (Vansh was little angry because of her innocence speech)