My world is in your love Chapter-14

Next morning, everyone had their breakfast together. Riddhima had some fun at the dining table, everyone was laughing. Vansh was happy to see his family spending time together like this. But he understood that Riddhima was making others laugh, but she was not happy. Vansh called Riddhima to his study room. Riddhima entered without knocking the door.

Vansh: Don't you know that before coming to someone's room you should knock the door and get permission?

Riddhima: That is for someone, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania. I am your wife.

Vansh: Why are you arguing like a lawyer with me every time I talk with you?

Riddhima: Because I hate you.

Vansh pulled her arms towards him and caged her with his arms.

Vansh: Okay, I hate you more, Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania.

Riddhima: Not more than me, will you tell me the reason that you called me?

Vansh: Sign the papers and you can leave.

Riddhima started to read the paper. She understood it was related to marriage certificate documents.

Vansh: Don't you trust your hubby?

Riddhima: I will trust everybody except you, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania.

After reading the documents, Riddhima signed the papers.

Riddhima: I am organizing an event in Kohinoor private limited. Unfortunately, I will be late tonight.

Vansh: Okay, the driver will pick you up. Don't misunderstand me, I like the way women work today in the society. But I am earning money, right. Why do you want to work?

Riddhima: Vansh, it is my passion towards the work. I have my own identity. Vansh tell me, which do you like the most when someone is addressing you? Vansh Raisinghania's father is Ajay Raisinghania, or Ajay Raisinghania's son is Vansh Raisinghania.

Vansh: First one...

Riddhima: But, why the first one? Because both sentences have similar meaning, but the position in the word plays a major role. But the first sentence makes you a proud person not only you but also your father. This is your identity.

Vansh made a grin at her. In the afternoon, Chanchal went to his brother's house to see Ragini coming from London. Mohit Sharma welcomed Chanchal.

Mohit: How are you, Chanchal?

Chanchal: I am fine.

Mohit: what about Raisinghania's? I think they are also happy.

Chanchal: Yes, bhai. Everyone is happy because of the arrival of Rohan. All our plan was destroyed by vansh. He is using my own son's as his trumcard.

Mohit: Yes, Kabir told me. Soon we can pull Aryan towards ourselves. I have a new plan. Ragini will come tomorrow from London. Let's ask Vansh for his marriage to Ragini. As per his father's will, he should marry at the age of 27 just two months' left. He should marry Ragini to fulfill his father's condition. No other way to escape from us.

Chanchal: But Ragini and Vansh engagement had been broken. How could we make them united?

Mohit: Leave it to my daughter. I will definitely destroy Raisinghania's happiness.

Everyone had their dinner except Vansh. Vansh gave an excuse to Dadi that he was not hungry. Riddhima came to the mansion at 10:30 P.M. She noticed Vansh in the living area, she tried to avoid him, but Vansh called her. Vansh understood that she was tired.