My world is in your love Chapter-10

Vansh saw Riddhima going to terraces. Riddhima was still in an intoxicated state. Riddhima was not in her control.

Vansh: Riddhima, where are you going?

Riddhima: To the terraces VR, just come with me.

Riddhima just held the vansh's hand and took him to the terraces.

Vansh: What is the reason for coming to the terraces?

Riddhima: To get fresh air... See stars and the moon... To cry alone...

Vansh: To cry? ...but Why, Riddhima?

Riddhima: I am an unlucky girl, VR. My parents are not with me; my relatives are not with me. Sejal left me alone... Kabir, that brat, I believed him, but he deceived me.

Vansh: OK, riddhima. Let's go to your room.

Riddhima: No, VR. I am not coming. My head is hurting a lot. My heart also VR. Why does this happen to me?

Vansh: okay, riddhima. It is not safe to have in terraces.

Riddhima: Will you call me, Sweetheart? I like the way you called me.

Vansh: Okay, sweetheart, did you get fresh air and have you see the stars and the moon?

Riddhima: Yes, VR.

Vansh: Let's go down...

Riddhima: No...let's play truth or dare...

Riddhima sat on the bench in the terraces and asked vansh to sit near her. Vansh thought, "This girl is so adorable and beautiful in this moonlight. Her face glows like a moon. I can't control myself."

Riddhima: Truth or dare, Mr. VR?

Vansh: Truth....

Riddhima: Ok...Tell about your first love...

Vansh: First love.... It is my puppy love, Riddhima. I saw her in the VR mansion. When I was 10 years old, she was just 4 years old. I am damn sure she is the most beautiful girl in this world I have ever seen in my life. She is my girlfriend, childhood crush, first love, etc.., she is my everything, Riddhima.

Riddhima was in jealous mode.

Riddhima: Excuse me, Bro... will you stop your puppy love story? Let's stop the game.

Vansh: Again you called me 'Bro'...

Riddhima: Whenever I have an angry and jealous feeling for you, I will call you 'Bro'.

Vansh: Okay, let's go down.

Riddhima: VR, let's take a selfie.

Vansh: No, Riddhima...

Riddhima: Please, VR, I am just asking you to take a photo with me...Will you do it for me?

Vansh: okay, go on.

Riddhima: Mr. Lighthouse, how could I take a selfie? You are on the 5th floor, I am on the ground floor...

Vansh: me, Lighthouse? You give the phone to me... (Riddhima and vansh took some photos)

Riddhima: I am hungry, Mr.VR.

Vansh: okay, we will go to the dining hall and have our dinner.

Riddhima: No, we will have it in the terraces.

Vansh called the servants. Servants were preparing it. Angre came to the terraces.

Angre: Boss, the blood donation camp held in the morning reports will be available tomorrow.