My world is in your love Chapter-38

The car ride was pleasant. Vansh was driving the car while Kabir and Ahana were sleeping in the back seat. Vansh stared at Riddhima. Riddhima was looking at the phone. Riddhima was in a dilemma. She made her mind clear and thought to herself that she wanted to support Vansh in this situation. Rohan's word also came to her mind.

"You are eager in creating your identity with your talent, but there is no talent in you."

Riddhima (in mind): Rohan is correct. I have no talent to prove my identity. Now, I should focus on Vansh and Uma aunty. As a wife of Vansh, I should support him. I also wanted to know who was the real culprit who killed my parents.

The car reached the mansion. Four entered the mansion. Dadi, Ishani, Aryan and Angre were sitting sadly in the living area.

Riddhima: Why are you all sitting down sad?

No one was ready to give a reply. Kabir and Ahana also shook Aryan's shoulder to bring him back into reality. Aryan also didn't give a reply.

Vansh: Angre, what is going on her?

Angre: Boss, Sia proposed to Rohan today. But...

Vansh: Angre, don't swallow the words. What did Rohan tell Sia?

Angre: Boss, Rohan didn't give any reply to sia. He quickly went to his room. Sia started to cry and went to her room.

Everyone went to Sia's room. Sia was sitting in the wheel chair sadly. Today, her heart was broken completely by Rohan. She quickly wiped her tears, realizing everyone was standing in her room. Sia lowered her head. Vansh with his hand raised Sia's chin to see her face. Sia and Vansh were staring at each other. Vansh could understand Sia's emotion through her eyes. Vansh gave a hug to her.

Vansh: I will talk with Rohan.

Sia: No, bhai. I don't want you to force Rohan into my life. I should have spoken properly with him. I shouldn't have proposed to him today. He should live happily with the girl he loves, not a person like me in the wheel chair.

Riddhima: Sia, please stop it. Why are you considering yourself as low?

Sia: Riddhima, this is the truth. He can't take me as a life partner who spends the entire day in the wheel chair.

Vansh: Sia, I know Rohan very well. I will ask his opinion about you. Don't worry.

Vansh's face changed into anger. He couldn't see tears in his sister's face. He went to Rohan's room. Riddhima also followed Vansh. But Rohan was not in his room.

Riddhima: Angre, you told that Rohan was in his room. But no one is in the room.

Vansh: I know where he would be.

Rohan was sitting near the swimming pool by inserting his leg into the pool. Rohan looked at the pool with tears in his eyes. Vansh came and sat near him. Vansh gave his handkerchief to Rohan. Rohan wiped his tears with the handkerchief.

Vansh: Rohan, you have not changed yet. I could see the same childhood Rohan in you. Whenever you feel sad, you will come and sit near the swimming pool. I wanted to talk to you about Sia. Sia loves....

Rohan: Vansh, I love Sia. But I can't betray you and your family. When I lost my family, you and your family supported me and gave all your love towards me. I want your permission to accept Sia as my wife.

Vansh: Really? Rohan, Sia thinks that you love some other one.

Rohan: My heart only belongs to Sia. I promise you Vansh that I will keep her as the happiest person in the world. Vansh, Tell me your decision. Then only I can propose to her.