My world is in your love Chapter-21

After the notification in the phone, Vansh went to the garden area. He saw a person wearing a black hoodie and a black mask.

Vansh: Yes, everything is going according to our plan. I have secretly married Riddhima and shattered her dreams of going to London. Soon, we will get ready with the next plan.

Hoodie person: Yes, I will be waiting until your next command.

Vansh: I don't want you to create any scene until I tell you the next move. You can leave now.

Hoodie person left the place. Vansh went to his study room. Riddhima was waiting for him. Vansh asked the reason for coming to the study room.

Riddhima: Vansh, why did you lift me in your arms, everyone was watching us. What will there think about us?

Vansh: Riddhima, you are my wife. As a husband, I have the right to lift you in my arms. VR doesn't think about others. At that time when I lifted you, you were on cloud nine. Tell me you enjoyed the moment, right?

Riddhima thought, "I enjoyed a lot when you lifted me in front of everyone. But as a girl, how could I tell you Vansh?"

Riddhima (blushing and smiling): No, I didn't enjoy it.

Vansh just went into anger mode. Vansh pulled her arms and clenched her shoulders tightly.

Vansh: Ok fine. Hereafter, I will not lift you in my arms. Then you will be happy, right?

Riddhima: No, I will not be happy. Vansh, are you a tubelight? You are worst at understanding the feeling of women and worst at romance too.

Vansh: Sweetheart, VR is always the best in everything.

Riddhima: Oh...let's see vansh. Okay, bye VR. Good night and sweet dreams.

Riddhima went to her room with a lot of smiles on her face. Vansh had a grin on his face when she left the place. Vansh thought, "This girl is making me mad. Whenever she comes and talks with me, I get lost by seeing her eyes. She is somewhat different from Ahana and Ragini."

Next morning, Vansh came to the living area. Sia, Ishani and Dadi were sitting on the sofa. Vansh came near sia.

Sia: Vansh Bhai, Good morning...

Vansh: Good morning princess, I need your help.

Sia: Tell me, bhai. I am always there to help you.

Vansh: How to understand a woman's feeling?

Sia: Bhai, tell me, do you want to understand Riddhima's feeling?

Vansh: No... I want to know about every woman's feeling.

Sia: Bhai...It is difficult to understand women's feelings because of mood swings. Girls sometimes like chocolates, sometimes icecreams.

Vansh: I can't understand clearly, Sia.

Sia: OK, I will explain it to you clearly. Dadi, tell me your favorite actor in your teenage time and current time.

Dadi: I am a big fan of Rishi Kapoor. Currently, I like Akshay Kumar.

Sia: Vansh bhai, now you can understand right. In our childhood we love watching cartoons, when we are a teenager, we love to listen to music. After crossing out teenage we love to watch movies.

Vansh: Yes, I have a doubt. If a girl says no to a thing, then it is 'no' right.

Sia: Yes. But in some situations, according to our feeling, we can judge that 'no'.

Vansh: Sia, but how?

Sia: If a girl says 'no' in an angry tone, then it is definitely no. If a girl says 'no' in a happy tone, then it is 'yes'.