My world is in your love Chapter- 41

Riddhima came to the room and prepared her handbag. Vansh also came to the room. Vansh questioned her on why she was preparing herself. Riddhima said that she was going to the temple.

Vansh: Riddhima, but it is 8'0 clock. After the party, what is the need for going to the temple?

Riddhima: We can pray to God at any time. Bappa will hear my prayers.

Vansh: I am not going to allow you to spend night time alone, Riddhima.

Riddhima: Who said that I was going alone? You will also accompany me.

Vansh rolled his eyes and took his car keys. Vansh was driving the car while Riddhima turned on the speaker system which was playing the song. The song was Bhula Dena Mujhe from the movie-Aashiqui2.

Riddhima: Vansh, I hate this song because of you.

Vansh: why?

Riddhima: Whenever you are in the room, you listen to this song now in the car too. Why don't you like other songs?

Vansh: Riddhima, I don't know. I am attached to this song.

Riddhima changed the song to Raatan Lambiyan from the Shershah movie. Riddhima was humming the song. Quickly an idea came up in her idea of interrogating Vansh.

Riddhima: Vansh, will you tell me about your first love?

Vansh: This is the second time you are asking this question to me.

Riddhima: really! Have I asked this question before?

Vansh: Yes, sweetheart. On Sia's birthday, when you are in an unconscious state, you have asked me this question.

Riddhima: I don't remember. Answer me now.

Vansh: It is my puppy love, Riddhima. She is the most beautiful girl in this world I have ever seen in my life. When I was 10 years old, she was just a 4-year-old kid. She is an angel to me. When she used to wear her favorite pink-colored gown, white shoes and a white-colored wired head band with a pink-colored ribbon on it. Riddhima, my first love, is always special to me. No lust, no desire between us, only love. Love is not only about physical attraction. It is all about mental and emotional attachment.

Riddhima smiled inwardly because she knew that the 4-year-old kid was her from the childhood pics shown by dadi. Vansh looked at Riddhima's face which was calm.

Both arrived at the temple within 15 minutes. Riddhima stepped out of the car but Vansh refused to step out of the car. Riddhima knocked at the car's window door. Vansh opened the window.

Riddhima: Vansh, please come inside the temple.

Vansh: Riddhima, I have already told you. I don't believe it.

Riddhima: Vansh, it is your queen's order.

Vansh opened the car door slowly. Riddhima held Vansh's hand firmly and went inside the temple. Vansh was just admiring her sweetheart while the pandit was performing Pooja. Riddhima closed her eyes tightly and prayed to the bappa.

Riddhima (in mind): Ganapathi bappa, tomorrow is a big day for us. Soon we need Sunil uncle to be punished for his bad behavior. Please be with my Vansh. Really, I love him, Bappa. I got a good husband who supports my dreams and career. When I was afraid about my career, he stood with me. When I was scared about my talents, he believed my talents and motivated me to achieve my dreams. Thank you for giving a person like Vansh in my life.

Vansh (in mind): Hey Ganaraya, always keep my Riddhima happy. I have taken care of my family for the past 18 years. No one in my life has shown this much concern and care towards me that Riddhima. I am blessed to get her in my life. Make all her dreams fulfill.