My world is in your love Chapter-15

Ragini came and hugged Vansh, but Vansh didn't hug her back. Everyone in the family was in a bad mood when ragini entered the house. Riddhima noticed everyone's face somewhere turning into anger, somewhere turning into sadness. Ragini started the conversation.

Ragini: Hi! Everyone! I am back. It is nice to see everyone.

Everyone gave a fake smile. Riddhima noticed that Vansh was exasperating because of ragini. Ragini pointed her finger towards the direction of Riddhima.

Ragini: Who is she?

Sia: her name is Riddhima. She is my friend and my personal physiotherapist.

Ragini: Sia, Ohh Riddhima... She is Kabir's ex-girlfriend, right. You are just an employee, right, but you are standing as if you belong to this family. Just go and stand near the kitchen.

Vansh(shouted): Ragini! She is my guest. How dare you treat my guest like that? Ragini, who gave you the permission to enter the VR mansion?

Ragini: I came for you, Vansh. I missed everyone, and I missed you a lot. Why shall we start our life newly?

Vansh: Stop it! I don't want to hear your stupid speech. You can leave the VR mansion.

Chanchal: After two years, Ragini has come from London. She is interested in staying here for 15 days. Please maa don't say No.

Ragini: Yes, Dadi. I wanted to stay here for 15 days. I need to spend some time with everyone, especially with Vansh.

Dadi: Okay, you can stay here.

Vansh couldn't say a word against dadi. Everyone went to the dining hall to have their breakfast. Riddhima sat beside Vansh. Ragini couldn't tolerate seeing another girl sitting near Vansh.

Ragini: Riddhima, I want to sit near vansh. The opposite chair is free, why don't you occupy it?

Riddhima: Yes, Ragini. The opposite chair is free, you better occupy that place. You don't tell me where to sit. It is my choice.

Vansh made a grin at Riddhima and smirked at Ragini. Ragini sat on the opposite chair.

Ragini: Is this breakfast? I don't like it. Mrs. D'Souza, change the menu for dinner. I will tell you what to prepare for dinner. After all I am Vansh's fiancée and future wife of Vansh.

Riddhima quickly finished the breakfast and went to her room. Riddhima was annoyed at vansh and ragini. Vansh entered her room to explain to her.

Vansh: Riddhima, I need to talk about Ragini.

Riddhima (started to yell at vansh): Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, when you have a beautiful fiancée, why did you marry me? Why did you shatter my dreams?

Riddhima started to cry. Vansh just caressed her face with his hands and wiped her tears.

Vansh: Just listen to me once, Riddhima...

Riddhima: VR, why did you spoil my life? Not only my life, you are spoiling Ragini's life too.

Vansh: Riddhima, I have not spoiled your life. Just listen to me, Riddhima....

Riddhima: I want to be alone, VR. Will you please leave my room?

Vansh quickly went out of Riddhima's room. Riddhima washed her face and made herself relax. After a few minutes, Riddhima went to dadi's room. Riddhima enquired to dadi about Ragini.

Riddhima: Dadi, Is Ragini your relative?

Dadi: Yes, Riddhima. Ragini is Chanchal brother's daughter.