My world is in your love Chapter-6

Riddhima was in Vansh's study room.

Vansh: How is sia's condition now, Ms. Riddhima?

Riddhima: she is feeling better now. Soon, she will be able to walk.

Vansh: Thanks for saving Ishani's life.

Riddhima didn't reply. Vansh understood that she was in anger.

Riddhima completed her treatment for sia and began to talk with her about the current movies. Rohan too joined them.

Rohan: Riddhima, tell about your family and friends.

Riddhima: Rohan....

Riddhima eyes were full of tears.

Riddhima: I am an orphan. I grew up in an orphanage with Sejal. I completed my studies, I am living in the ladies hostel. Sejal is my best friend.

Sia: Then what about us? We are also your friends, right.

Riddhima: Yes... Rohan, will you tell about your family?

Rohan: Same as your life, my parents died in the accident. I had a younger sister. She also died in the same accident. I don't like my family, riddhima. Especially my sister, the accident took place because of her. Vansh was the one who supported me physically, mentally, financially. Because of vansh, I am living this life. Vansh family is better than my family.

Riddhima: I am sorry, Rohan. I shouldn't have...

Rohan: Riddhima, I had the biggest friend like vansh in my life. I am impressed by your life you have stood on your own leg.

Riddhima had a proud feeling when Rohan appreciated her. Dadi also joined them. Vansh heard a huge laughter sound from Sia's room. Vansh saw sia, rohan and dadi, there burst into laughter when Riddhima talked with them. Vansh was happy to see his family like this. He had a jealous feeling because Riddhima was talking to everyone but not to him. Whenever Vansh talked with Riddhima, it would be like a war battle between them.

Vansh was in the study room busy in reading the documents. Angre came.

Angre: Boss, I came to know about the relationship between Kabir and Riddhima.

Vansh: Mmm, tell Angre.

Angre: Boss, they love each other. It was Kabir who proposed riddhima.

Vansh: What? Riddhima had lied to me. She will face the consequence, Angre.

Ishani was in the garden, asked an employee to call Angre. Angre came to the garden.

Angre: Ishani, did you call me anything serious?

Ishani: Nothing, Angre. I needed to talk with you. Thank you, Angre, for the help you did last night.

Angre: It's okay, Ishani.

Angre was about to leave. Ishani pulled angre in the direction of herself.

Ishani: I didn't complete my speech yet. What do you see in my eyes now?

Angre: Ishani, do you have pain in your eyes? Shall I call the doctor?

Sia, Rohan, Dadi and Riddhima were watching their conversation.

Ishani: No, Angre I am fine. What do you notice?

Angre: Nothing, Ishani.

Ishani: In your eyes, I can see me. Angre, honestly, what about you?

Angre: Yes, I can see me in your eyes.

Angre understood the matter that Ishani was flirting with her.