EPILOGUE

Seven years later,

A small girl around four years was sitting as the spectator in the gallery in the playground with her father. She was quarreling with her father. "papa, Ridvik won...No Ahbir" said the girl with a lot of stubbornness. But his father denied it and told the kid, "My babe, Ahbir will win it!". Looking at the quarrel between the father and daughter duo, the people around them looked astonished.

Kabir and Angre arrived with popcorn and ice cream in both hands. They smiled looking at each other. They realized again the father and daughter had started to have a cute fight between them. That girl looked at the ice cream from Kabir's hand. The girl was about to pluck the ice cream from the Kabir's hand. But her father stopped it and got the ice cream from Kabir's hand.

Father: My princess, if you want ice cream then accept the fact that Ahbir is going to win the game.

Girl: No No No.........Ridvik will win......papa, so give my ice cream.

Her father raised her hand upward so that the ice cream was not reachable for the girl. The little girl was jumping hard to get the ice cream from her father The school principal was shocked looking at the person sitting in the gallery with the audience. He came running towards them.

Principal: Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, why are you and Kabir sitting in the gallery? Please come to the podium and have a seat.

Vansh: Sir, today I am not the chief guest. I have come here as a father to encourage my son. So I will sit in the gallery.

The principal was pleased by Vansh's attitude. The principal could not believe his eyes. A great reputed businessman is behaving with a simplicity behavior is new for the principal to watch for the first time.

Principal: Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, who is this small girl? I have noticed her from the morning she is fighting with you.

Vansh(laughing): She is my daughter, Vanya Raisinghania. We used to have the habit of arguing with each other. That's it. Soon, we will join her in this school in the next academic year.

Principal: Ok, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania. I have some work.

Vansh asked the principal to continue the work and the principal left the place. While Vanya was till now trying to grab the ice cream but it was not possible.

Kabir: Vansh, enough of playing with her, please give the ice cream to Vanya. Vanya is telling correctly. How will Ahbir win it? Ridvik will win it.

Vanya: Chacha, right.

Vansh (fakely yelling at Kabir): Kabir and Vanya, Mark my words. Ahbir is going to win it. What father you are not supporting your son?

Kabir: Wait a minute, I should say those words. Ridvik is your son and you are not supporting him.

Vansh: I didn't say Ridvik will not win it. But I am sure Ahbir will win it.

Vanya: Papa, I can't understand.

Vansh tugged Vanya and he placed her in his lap and gave her the ice cream. Vanya made a grin.

Vansh: Vanya, it is a three-legged race competition. Ridvik and Ahbir will be participating together.

Vanya: My twoooo... twoooo... brothers.... won the cup.

Vanya was busy eating the ice cream while Vansh and Kabir were eagerly waiting to meet their sons in the sports ground.

The competition began with a lot of cheering sounds from the audience. Ridvik and Ahbir were seen on the ground with tensed faces. Ridvik right's leg and Ahbir's left leg were tied together. Ridvik was holding Ahbir's waist with his right hand while Ahbir was clenching Ridvik's waist with his left hand. Vanya clapped with her tiny little hands and was motivating her two brothers. Ridvik and Ahbir looked at Vansh who gave up the thumbs-up symbol in his hand while Kabir and Angre were motivating them by clapping along with Vanya.