My world is in your love Chapter-11

At the VR mansion,

Vansh came to his study room. Angre told vansh that the reports from the blood donation camp had arrived. Vansh started to read the reports and understood both the reports were matching. Vansh asked the angre to leave him alone. Vansh just closed his eyes and went to his childhood memory.

Vansh thoughts,

"I was a 10-year-old boy, playing with Sia and Ishani. My parents (Ajay and Uma) called three of us from the garden. It was Rishi uncle who came to our house with his family. My dad and Rishi uncle are friends from childhood and business partners. Rohan, who was 7 years old, came towards me and hugged me. I saw a cute little angel who is just four years old who was holding her dad's and mom's hand safely. When she saw me, she hid herself behind her dad. My Dad lifted her and made her sit on the lap. My mom asked her name, she didn't answer. My mom gave chocolate to her and asked her name again. She said with her sweet voice as 'Riddhima'. We started to play in the garden. First, she refused to talk and play with me. Soon, Rohan and Riddhima had a huge fight with them for a toy car. I stopped the fight and gave the toy car to Rohan. Riddhima started to cry. I tried to stop her, but she didn't. I removed the 'V' dollar chain from my neck, and I wear the 'V' dollar chain to Riddhima. She gave me a huge smile and hugged me. I kissed her forehead."

"Mohit Sharma uncle and family members joined us in the evening, Mohit uncle asked dad about a business partnership, but my dad turned the offer down. Mohit's daughter's name is Ragini. Ragini also came to the garden to play with us. While playing, Rishi uncle noticed the chain and asked Riddhima to give back the chain, but she wasn't ready. My dad told his friend that the chain is more beautiful to Riddhima than to Vansh. Dad lifted her in her arms and said that Riddhima had all rights to wear it. Mohit uncle face wasn't happy when they saw riddhima and me together."

"When dinner was about to start, Rohan sat on the left side of me, Ragini sat on the right side of me. But Riddhima wanted to sit near me. Both of them are not ready to leave their place. Riddhima didn't lose her hope. She came and sat on my lap. When I fed her the food, she tried to feed the food with her tiny fingers to me. My mom said that we were made for each other. When her tummy was full, she slept on my lap. Riddhima's mother(yazhini) came to me and carefully took the sleeping Riddhima with her. Rohan refused to go to his home. He hugged my dad and said that he wanted to stay in the VR mansion. Rishi uncle and Yazhini aunt were going to Chennai to visit their relatives for a family function. My mom joined them to drop at the airport. This was the last time I saw Riddhima's parents and Riddhima. Four of them left the VR mansion to the airport in the car."

Vansh came to real life from the memories. Dadi came to the vansh's study room. Vansh handed over the report to Dadi.

Vansh: Dadi, my guess was correct. From the reports from the blood donation camp, the DNA of rohan and riddhima match with each other. Riddhima is Rohan's sister. She is our responsibility, Dadi. I won't let her go to London.

Dadi: But, Vansh how could we stop her? It is her dream, am I right?

Vansh: Yes, Dadi, but she is going to London to create her own identity. Why doesn't she create her identity in India? Sia is very happy because of her arrival, and her treatment has got some improvement. I wanted to make Riddhima stay in a VR mansion.

Kabir was shouting in the living area. Everyone came to the living area.

Kabir: Vansh, what have you done in my brother's life?

Vansh: Aryan is also my brother, Kabir.

Kabir: Will you stop your fake drama toward us? You wanted to make Aryan your slave, right?

Vansh: No, Kabir. I just offered him the job. It was Aryan's decision. He accepted the job.

Kabir: Aryan, just quit the job. We are ready to offer you the job in Mohit Sharma industries. The salary will be triple the amount you get in Rishi Industries.