My world is in your love Chapter-23

Riddhima and Vansh entered the mansion. Riddhima lowered her head. Riddhima was a little bit afraid whether the family members of Vansh would accept it. Dadi came near and hugged Riddhima tightly. Riddhima noticed Sia was crying. Riddhima quickly placed her hands on the ears and said sorry to everyone.

Dadi: Riddhima, why did you leave the VR mansion?

Riddhima: Dadi, I thought that you were not ready to accept me as Vansh's life partner.

Dadi: Riddhima, to be honest, in this world nobody can be a better match for Vansh except you. You are made for each other.

Sia: Yes, Dadi is correct. We are angry at you and Vansh bhai because we could have celebrated your marriage in a grand way. But there will be no memories to cherish by us on your wedding day.

Ishani: Sia, we missed Vansh and Riddhima's marriage. It was the first marriage in the VR mansion. But it was simple.

Riddhima looked at Vansh. Vansh didn't show any feelings towards this marriage life. He wanted to marry Riddhima legally. That's it. Riddhima remembered the wedding day when she was forcefully married by Vansh in the registrar office. Soon, Dadi asked everyone to have their dinner. After dinner everyone went to their room. Dadi went to Vansh's study room.

Dadi: Vansh, did you force Riddhima into your married life?

Vansh: Yes, Dadi. I extorted her and made her as my wife. I am not interested in marriage. But as per my father's will, I need to marry at the age of 27. So I am married to Riddhima.

Dadi: Did you realize that you spoiled Riddhima's life and dreams? If the same situation of Riddhima happened to Sia and Ishani, what would you do, Vansh?

Vansh: Dadi, I can understand, but please trust me.

Dadi: Okay, I trust you. Come to Riddhima's room with me.

Riddhima was looking at herself in the mirror. She felt happy that her forehead was filled with vermilion by Vansh. Dadi and Vansh came to her room.

Dadi: Riddhima, I need to ask you whether Vansh married you forcefully by extorting or blackmailing you.

Riddhima looked at Vansh and the marriage condition made by Vansh was ringing in her ears again and again. Riddhima made a fake smile and refused to make an eye contact with Dadi.

Riddhima: No, Dadi. Vansh didn't force me into the marriage.

Dadi: It's a lie, Riddhima. Look at my eyes and tell the truth.

Riddhima(trembling): Dadi...

Dadi: okay, I understood that you were trying to save your husband. Tell me about the marriage rituals that took place at the wedding.

Riddhima: Dadi, we have not done any rituals.

Vansh: Dadi, you know that I don't believe in these marriage rituals.

Dadi: okay, I will call the pandit ji and fix a date so you can marry again. I need every marriage ritual to be done properly.

Vansh: No, Dadi. I don't want any such drama in my life. I am happily married to my wife legally.

Dadi: But Vansh, ...

Vansh: Dadi, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I am already tired. I need some rest.

Riddhima felt sad by Vansh's decision. Next morning, Ahana came to the VR mansion. Everyone came to the living area.

Ahana: I am inviting everyone for my bakery's inauguration ceremony tomorrow. Riddhima, I wanted you to be the party organizer.