My world is in your love Chapter-25

Next morning,

Kabir had a habit of waking up early, but Ahana was sleeping peacefully. Kabir went and took a bath and started his gardening work on the balcony. Sia, Rohan, Ishani and Aryan were surprised to see the door of Kabir's room was opened so quickly. There had an idea of teasing the couple, so there slowly peeped inside Kabir's room.

Aryan: Kabir, my brother, did you enjoy last night?

Ishani: Oh, Ahana is still sleeping now. Then Kabir bhai, you are so lucky.

Kabir quickly pushed everyone out of his room, he also came with them.

Kabir: Aryan, don't you have any sense? Don't you see, Ahana is sleeping.

Sia: Bhai, it is too bad. We entered your room. You kicked us out because your wife was sleeping.

Rohan: Kabir, Ahana doesn't wake up from bed earlier. You don't have any problem with it, right.

Kabir: I am absolutely fine with it. Mrs. D'Souza, please bring some coffee and biscuits to my room. My dear family, did you guys take a bath?

Four of them said no. Kabir looked at them with anger. Everyone went to their room. Mrs. D'Souza placed the plate of coffee and biscuits in Kabir's room. Kabir again came inside the room and noticed Ahana was murmuring something to herself while sleeping.

Ahana(murmuring): Dad, the sun rays are falling on me. Will you please close the curtains?

Kabir closed the curtains and went near Ahana. Ahana's eyes are half opened, she was murmuring something. Ahana looked at Kabir.

Ahana: Kabir, why do you come in my dreams alone? You are looking so cute and handsome.

Kabir (trembling): Handsome.....

Ahana quickly realized it was not a dream and woke from the bed. Kabir started to giggle at her. She rushed into the bathroom. Seeing herself in the mirror, she felt embrassed and started to have a shy feeling towards him. She refreshed and came outside and noticed Kabir waiting for her with morning coffee and biscuit. Kabir asked her to sit down.

Ahana: Sorry, Kabir, I will try to get up soon. As a wife, I need to bring bed coffee. I am sorry.

Kabir: Ahana, you don't need to change your daily activities for me to be as you are. I like the way you are, Ahana. Your clothes had arrived from your dad's house. Get ready, you need to go to your bakery, right.

Ahana: Yes, but...Today, it is my first day after marriage, I need to cook food for your family. Tell me your favorite dish.

Kabir: Ahana, it is your choice.

Ahana quickly came to the kitchen. Dadi and Riddhima came to the kitchen. Riddhima helped her in the kitchen work. Everything was ready. Ahana thanked Riddhima for helping her.

Riddhima: Ahana, Shall I ask you something?

Ahana: Yes, Riddhima.

Riddhima: Before marriage, did you have any feelings towards Kabir?

Ahana tried to divert the topic. She refused to make eye contact with Riddhima. Riddhima cupped Ahana's face with her hands.

Riddhima: Ahana, look into my eyes. You were neither sad nor happy at your wedding. I am your friend. you can tell me.

Ahana: Riddhima, I like Kabir very much. He is innocent. I fight with him always so that I get a chance to talk with him.

Riddhima: When Vansh came with a marriage proposal with Kabir to you, why were you confused?