My world is in your love Chapter-35

Riddhima was preparing for the Holi party that was going to be held tomorrow. Ahana helped her too. Sia joined them.

Sia: Riddhima Bhabhi and Ahana Bhabhi, Do the Malhotra family have some magical powers in them?

Ahana: We are not vampires or werewolves to have some magical powers. We are normal human beings.

Sia: No, you Malhotra's have some magical power. Then tell me, Ahana Bhabhi, how did you change Kabir bhai's bad character into a good character?

Ahana: Sia, Kabir is a good person. I didn't change anything in his life. Within a few days, we understood each other. He was the one who did some magic in my life.

Riddhima and sia: Ohhhh...

Ahana started to blush. Her cheeks were turning red. Riddhima was so happy for her sister.

Sia: Okay, I agree. But Riddhima bhabhi and Rohan have some special magic in them. Rohan keeps the entire family happy. After Riddhima bhabhi's appearance in Vansh bhai's life, I could see a different brother. Vansh bhai is a workaholic, he won't spend a lot of time with me or Ishani after we are grown up. He has turned rude towards everyone. Every time I see his face, his face will be filled with a lot of work tension. But now, I could see a smile in Vansh bhai's face. It is all because of Riddhima bhabhi.

Riddhima made a grin towards Sia.Vansh's statement was running through Riddhima's mind.

"I told you that I would always be there for you. As your well-wisher, I cannot be your life partner. Try to understand Riddhima, my world is different from your world."

Riddhima (in mind): How could Vansh say that my world is different from your world? He always tried to save me in every situation. Not only he saved me, but he supported my dreams and goals in my life. I thought that it was his love towards me. In these two months of our married life, my world was revolving around him.

Vansh, my world is in your love. But why don't you understand?

Ahana and Sia noticed that Riddhima's concentration was not on the work. Riddhima was about to mix chilli powder in sweet. Ahana held Riddhima's hand.

Ahana: My dear sister, what happened to you suddenly? Why are you mixing chilli powder in sweet?

Riddhima: Sorry, Ahana. I thought it was sugar.

Sia: Riddhima Bhabhi, both the colors are different. How could you think chilli powder as sugar?

Riddhima: Yes, sia. You are correct. Both are different. There can't live under the same world.

Sia was confused. Ahana understood that something was going between Vansh and Riddhima.

Ahana: Yes, Riddhima. Both are different. I agree. But I won't agree to the fact that both can't live in the same world. Both, sugar sweetness and chilli spiciness should be in this world.

Sia: Yes, you are correct, Ahana bhabhi. Both are needed in our life. Okay, I have some work. I will go to my room.

Sia left the place. Ahana looked at Riddhima's face which was looking so dull. Ahana cupped Riddhima's face with her hands.

Ahana: Riddhima, why are you looking so sad? Did Vansh tell you anything?

Riddhima: Ahana, Vansh is not interested in our marriage relationship. Rohan told me not to force Vansh into a marriage relationship. What should I do now?

Ahana: Riddhima, life is full of mystery. Sometimes, it gives us happiness. Sometimes, it gives us sorrow. We should always be optimitist person in the world, change your sorrow into happiness. Always be happy, Riddhima.