My world is in your love Chapter-29

There was complete silence in the room. Riddhima couldn't believe that Rohan was the person who destroyed her dreams. Riddhima was collapsed, she had sacrificed her London dream and agreed to marry Vansh just for Rohan. Her eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't tolerate the fact that her own brother and husband had betrayed her. Riddhima went near Rohan. Vansh saw a notification in his phone, and it was a message from Angre. Vansh signaled Rohan by showing a thumb down symbol.

Riddhima: Rohan, do you know that I am your sister?

Rohan: Yes, Riddhima. I know the fact that you are my sister. On the first day, you entered the VR mansion. I had the feeling of meeting you before. I realized it was you. But I had a small doubt. From sejal, Vansh got all the information about you. Vansh took the DNA test and it was matching. You were eagerly waiting to go to London for your job. I and Vansh came up with an idea of stopping it. I was the one who forced Vansh to marry you legally.

Riddhima: Rohan, then why did you keep silent being known the fact that I am your sister?

Rohan: Riddhima, in this world the person I hate the most will definitely be you. So, it was my idea to destroy your dreams. Finally, I am happy that I have achieved something in my life by destroying your life.

Riddhima gave a slap on Rohan's face and clenched his collar's shirt with her hands.

Riddhima(screaming): Rohan, Did I do anything wrong in your life? Did I hurt you? Then why did you hate me so much?

Rohan: Riddhima, because of you I lost my parents. Everyone died in the car accident, how did you come alive alone? That accident took place because of you. Don't you remember anything.

Riddhima: Rohan, I was just a four-year-old kid when the accident took place. How could I remember it? I couldn't remember anyone's name. Infact, I don't even know my name. By using that kindergarten ID card, the orphanage people called me with my name.

Rohan (clapping his hand): Enough of your drama. Just remember, Riddhima, I will make your life hell. Now, we have taken the property from you by using this marriage drama. Soon, I will make you stand alone in this world.

Tears rolled from Riddhima's eyes, her cheeks were so wet. She couldn't be able to believe that her own brother had destroyed her life.

Riddhima: Wait a minute, you want my property, so you guys played with my feelings and gained my trust. If you want me to sign this property paper, you could have told me, right. I would have signed it and left the VR mansion and settled in London. Because of you, all my dreams were broken into pieces. Why did you do it? I am asking you again.... Why did you do it? ...Why did you do this to me?

Riddhima was tired. She felt unconscious and was about to fall on the floor, but Vansh caught her in his arms. Rohan quickly went outside of the study room and noticed Karthik running through the corridor. Vansh placed her on the sofa.

Vansh: Rohan, who was the person listening when we were talking with Riddhima?

Rohan: It was Karthik. He was the one listening when we were talking to Riddhima. How did you know it?

Vansh: Angre, sent me a message. He noticed that someone was leaving my study room.

Rohan: Thank you, Vansh, for signaling me. If not, I would have told the truth to Riddhima. Karthik would have found our motivation.

Vansh: Rohan, Riddhima should find the truth on her own. Until our plan gets over, we should be careful.

Rohan: Vansh, am I hurting my sister?

Vansh: Rohan, we are giving her lots of pains. I totally agree with it, but we don't have any other opinion or choice.

Vansh lifted Riddhima in her arms and went to his room which was beautifully decorated. Vansh placed Riddhima on the bed. Mrs. D'Souza knocked the door and gave a bag which belongs to Riddhima. Vansh opened the bag which was full of greeting cards, gifts and a white and red rose. Vansh realized that Riddhima was going to propose to him tonight. A smile came on his face by seeing the bag, but when he looked at Riddhima. His smile completely vanished. He went to the bathroom and refreshed himself and came in his night suit.