My world is in your love Chapter-28

In the VR mansion, Aryan was excited to celebrate the bachelor party. But Vansh was busy in his thoughts. Aryan and Ishani with great difficulty got permission for the bachelor's party from Dadi. Dadi gave permission and asked them to celebrate in the VR mansion. Ishani was happy that finally she got some time to spend with Angre. Kabir was lost in thoughts of Ahana.

In Ahana's house, Riddhima was on cloud nine because, as per her wish, the marriage is going to take place traditionally. Ahana and Sejal were talking with each other. Rohan entered the house with a lot of tensions, he had a small yellow bag. When he noticed Riddhima, Ahana and Sejal sitting together, he was shocked.

Riddhima: Rohan, where did you go? Did you go to the VR mansion?

Rohan(trembling): No, Riddhima. I just went out for a walk.

Riddhima was about to ask her next question, but Rohan tried to move to his room. When Rohan was about to go to his room, a black mask fell on the ground. Rohan didn't notice it, but Riddhima picked up the mask and kept it on the near-by table. Rohan refreshed himself and came outside as started to interact with Riddhima.

Rohan: Sejal, shall we go to the bachelor party? Aryan is waiting for you.

Ahana: Rohan, who is conducting the bachelor party? We didn't know anything about it.

Rohan: Ahana, the Bachelor party is for the bachelor's, not for the married person like you. So, Aryan didn't invite you.

Ahana (throwing a pillow at Rohan): Stop it. Did Dadi know about it?

Rohan: Yes, Dadi gave permission for it. Riddhima, are you coming with us?

Riddhima: No, Rohan. I wanted to enjoy this night with Ahana.

Rohan: Okay, your bad luck. Vansh will be happy at this party.

Riddhima: Vansh also doesn't like this bachelor party. I know about him. Let's see.

Both left the house. Riddhima and Ahana started to listen to their favorite songs.

In the VR mansion, Kabir was about to leave the mansion. Aryan pulled him and asked him to join the bachelor party. Kabir refused, but Aryan's request made him stay. Everyone was drinking wine and dancing. Rohan and Sejal came to the VR mansion. Aryan had a huge smile on seeing Sejal.

Aryan: Vansh bhai, what happened to you? You have not consumed alcohol.

Vansh: No, Aryan. I don't want it. Riddhima has warned me to stay away from the wine. I have stopped drinking wine after her instruction.

Aryan: Oh, Vansh bhai. If it is Riddhima bhabi's order, then okay. Kabir, you have some wine.

Kabir: Aryan, I have stopped drinking wine after Ahana came into my life. So I don't need it. You guys have fun. I have an important online conference meeting tonight. I need to go to my room. So, bye.

Vansh: Aryan, Kabir is right. I also have some work. I am going to my room. You guys enjoy this party.

Aryan: Then, OK.

Riddhima went to her room which was on the first floor. Ahana was sitting in the living area and reading a novel. Suddenly she heard a knocking sound from the door. Ahana opened the door with fear, but she was surprised to see Kabir.

Ahana(excitement): you?

Kabir quickly placed his hands in Ahana's mouth. Riddhima heard the sound and shouted from the first floor.

Riddhima: Ahana, who is it? Who knocked the door?

Ahana: The person who knocked the door is a newspaper boy.