EPILOGUE 2 & NEW BOOK PROMOTION

Vansh was working in his study room. He was preparing for his presentation on his laptop. Riddhima appeared with his favorite food on the plate without even knocking on the door.

He smiled at her, as it had been her habit. But her face was frowning. She didn't say anything. All she did was feed Vansh. Vansh guessed that she must be tried because she handled three kids in the house.

Vanya, Ridvik, and Ahbir are totally equal to 100 people. If the three kids join hands together, then the entire house will be in a festival mood.

"What happened to my sweetheart?" asked Vansh, fixing his eyes on his laptop.

"Nothing, just a bit confused. You finish the work. Let's talk about it later," told Riddhima in her worried voice.

She took a morsel of food with a spoon and was about to place it in his mouth. But Vansh halted her wrist and tugged her toward his lap.

" Vansh! What are we doing? It is your study room." blushed Riddhima.

Vansh didn't respond to her. Instead, he adjusted her earrings perfectly in her ears. He took the spoon from her hand and fed her. She smiled and opened her mouth. He knows very well that Riddhima hasn't eaten till now. After completing dinner, Vansh's eyes went towards his laptop as he mailed the presentation and closed his laptop.

While Riddhima's gaze went towards Vansh, she thought that she was blessed in some way that she ended up with this man. Both couldn't spend as much time with each other as before. Vansh's work pressure and Riddhima handling the kids were going like a rollercoaster for them. But their love for each other had increased a lot by spending time together like this.

"Did Vanya and Ridvik search me for their bedtime story? They would have missed me," stated Vansh, arranging his stuff. He missed them a lot.

"No, they slept peacefully," responded Riddhima, caressing his cheeks.

"How?" Vansh definitely knows it is not an easy job to make kids sleep at night.

"Vanya, Ridvik, and Abhir were playing with their grandmother. Soon, the trio slept in their grandmother's bed as their grandmother narrated a story to them." replied Riddhima with a low tone.

Vansh was beaming as he learned the kids were sleeping in his mother's room.

"Then, what are we doing here till now? We can go to our bedroom." Vansh became exuberant.

"Vansh, I need to talk with you. I wanted to..."

Riddhima couldn't complete her sentence as he carried her in his arms in bridal style to their room. Riddhima remained silent while everyone was sleeping. Her eyes went towards her man, who seemed to be so happy.

"May I know the reason for the sudden joy in my husband?" Riddhima whispered in his ears, encircling her arms around his neck.

"Today, we can both cuddle and sleep together." Vansh whispered in the same tone as Riddhima chuckled and placed her head in his chest.

Both entered the room together. Vansh placed her on the bed carefully and went to refresh. Riddhima was contemplating something deeply. She seemed to be worried about something.

Vansh also noticed as he came out of the wardrobe. She was looking at her palm with a sad face. Vansh sat in the bed beside her.

He touched her palm with his hand. Riddhima's hand quickly gave him a side hug. He rested his back on the headboard. Now, she comfortably leaned on his chest.

"What happened to you? What is the matter that is making my sweetheart worry?" Vansh inquired, raising her chin and placing his forehead kiss.

"Shall we just marry again?" Riddhima queried him, making him blank out.