My world is in your love Chapter-17

Next morning,

Sia and Dadi had their medical check-up. The family doctor came to the VR mansion and interacted with Sia. After the interaction, the doctor came to the living area to interact with Vansh.

Vansh: Doctor, may I know Sia's condition now? Will she recover soon? Is dadi fine?

Doctor: Will you call Riddhima? I need to talk with her.

Vansh: Yes. Angre call Riddhima.

The doctor's phone rings, the doctor excuses himself and moves to the corridor. Ragini and Chanchal started to see the medical reports of Dadi and Sia.

Ragini: What is this? Is the sugar level of Dadi as increased? Not only sugar level but also blood pressure.

Chanchal: Ragini, how can I tell you? It is all because of riddhima.

Vansh: What? Give the reports to me.

Ragini: Vansh, you can see the reports of the previous month and the current month.

Vansh saw both the reports.

Ragini: Vansh, Riddhima is a nutritionist, she had prescribed some food to Dadi. She is forcing dadi to eat that particular food. Dadi is not interested in it. Riddhima is just an employee of the VR mansion, but Riddhima thinks that she is ruling the VR mansion. She is commanding everyone in this family.

Riddhima came to the living area with Rohan, Sia and Dadi. Vansh was manipulated by ragini and chanchal. Vansh was burning in rage by seeing the reports. Vansh started to vociferate Riddhima.

Vansh: What is this Riddhima? The sugar level and blood pressure of Dadi have increased. I appointed you to take care of Dadi and Sia. But what have you done?

Riddhima: Mr. Vansh Raisinghania, it is because of...

Ragini: Riddhima, we don't need your excuses. From this report, we can understand your poor job skills. Vansh, if I had been in your place, then I would have hired the best physiotherapist and nutritionist for Sia and Dadi.

Riddhima: Will you stop it, Ragini? I have my own self-respect.

Vansh: you have disappointed me, Riddhima.

Riddhima was broken by Vansh's word. Everyone became silent. The doctor came back to the living area after the phone conversation.

Doctor: Riddhima, are you the person taking care of Sia and Dadi?

Riddhima: Yes, Doctor.

Doctor: Vansh, Sia's condition is improving. I think Sia will recover soon. I can see more confidence in Sia's attitude. May I know the reason, Sia?

Sia: Riddhima gave me some counselling section. She made me interact with the people who recovered from the injury.

Doctor: Riddhima, are you making Sia mentally and physically as a strong person?

Riddhima: Yes, Doctor.

Vansh: About Dadi's health?

Doctor: Vansh, your Dadi's health is absolutely fine.

Ragini: But, doctor, the sugar level and blood pressure have been increased.

Doctor: Yes, it has increased. It is on a normal level. Before a month, sugar level and blood pressure were at a low level. It is dangerous when both the sugar level and blood pressure are low or high. It should be normal. Dadi is absolutely alright.

Dadi: It is all because of Riddhima's strict condition. Doctor, she is not allowing me to have enough sweets.

Doctor: Dadi, Riddhima is giving you the correct diet. Vansh, try to avoid sweets for dadi.