Breakthrough

March 5 2014

INFECTED POPULATION: 432,443

Meanwhile At The Osborn Mansion, Norman Osborn saw his son harry leaving the mansion as he continued to read today's newspaper until he got a phone call from someone. Norman got his phone out as the Caller ID was Smythe as he answered it.

Norman: Hello Smythe.

Smythe: Norman. Where are you?

Norman: I'm at my home right now.

Smythe: We need to talk.

Norman: About what?

Smythe: You Know what I'm talking about. The Vigilante, I want payback for what he has done to me.

Norman: I heard, Him and Conners created an antidote that was suppose to work but it cripples people.

Smythe: Exactly, Those two are still at large. Not to mention The Police couldn't do anything about it.

Norman: I know that.

Smythe: We better fix this Norman. If The Vigilante finds out about-

Norman: Dont worry, He and Conners wont be a problem at all.

Smythe: Okay then but I still want payback. Because of them, I'm in a wheelchair.

Norman: Patience Smythe. Everything will be done soon.

Norman disconnected the phone call with Smythe as he began to chuckle before he dialled another number as someone answered it.

Norman: Hello Drake.

Drake: Hello Osborn. What's the matter?

Norman: Have you been reading the news lately?

Drake: I have. Someone stole the symbiote and is using it.

Norman: You are correct Drake.

Drake: Who do you think stole it? That's our property.

Norman: I know that. However I'm not sure who it is but I know The Vigilante is one of Harry's friends.

Drake: Let's see here. Ned Leeds?

Norman: Impossible. He can't be the Vigilante.

Drake: Eugene Flash Thompson?

Norman: The Vigilante isn't cocky, He's silent and dangerous. Eugene doesnt fit the description.

Drake: What about Harry's new friend? Alex Ambrose is his name.

Norman: *Chuckles* He doesn't even fit the description.

Drake: All That's Left is your son Harry.

Norman: Maybe I'm wrong that the Vigilante is from Harry's group. It could be anyone in this city.

Drake: I guess your right. I'll keep monitoring the situation. I'll let you know what comes up.

Norman: And I'll let you know what I found.