Close Quarters

March 6 2014

INFECTED POPULATION: 778,342

Alex was making his way through the underground subway as he was fixing his hoodie. Alex saw multiple thugs unconscious as he knew this was Felicia's work. Alex continued to move through the subway until he heard something from the speakers.

Felicia: Glad you can made it V. Here for Business or Pleasure?

Alex: Those are my only options? The Word Business applies I get paid for putting my life on the line.

Felicia let out a small chuckle as Alex ignored her and continued making his way through the underground subway. Alex managed to get through the destroyed train as he continued moving until he heard Hammerhead's thugs talking about something.

Thug: Boss said he wants the cat dead.

Thug: But we got bigger problems. Her Boyfriend is here and he took out forty of our men.

Thug: Dammit, We have to be quick. We already got the cash. All we need to do is kill the cat.

Some of thugs went their own way as One Thug was gonna leave until Alex took him out with a stealth takedown.

Alex continued following the thugs through the subway as he went inside the ventilation system and continued crawling

Alex continued following the thugs through the subway as he went inside the ventilation system and continued crawling. Alex watched the thugs walking until he got spotted.

Thug: Oh Crap. He's in the vents!!!

The Thugs all got their weapons out as they began shooting at Alex through the vents and then....

Alex used his tendrils and took out four thugs as two thugs tried to surround him but Alex hit a double clothesline on them as they were down

Alex used his tendrils and took out four thugs as two thugs tried to surround him but Alex hit a double clothesline on them as they were down. The Area was clear as Alex continued to make his way through the subway.

Alex went inside the vents as he continued crawling until he saw something on the other side. Felicia was fighting Hammerhead's Thugs as she took out the last thug by breaking his arm. Felicia looked at the unconscious as she walked away. Alex continued to follow her until he was in another area.