sneaky link (4)

After I left Billies house I rewarded myself and Arlo with some McDonalds Ice-cream. I really outdid myself. I got some good good and the chance of a date. I mean I'm at my peak right now.

I started playing her songs on the way home just because they made me feel good. Especially all the good girls go to hell that little laugh at the end , god damn.

I had bought their tub of ice cream just because honestly I'm a Hoe for their ice cream, their food not so much. They fucked up their fries by changing the recipe.

Arlo wagged his tail and I tapped my chest and said 'up' allowing for him to go crazy at me. "We did good today. You didn't interrupt or nothing, did you make the O'Connells like you? You better have" I patted his head and rubbed his face with love.

I served myself some ice cream and then grabbed a little plate for him and served him some. As I was scooping the fourth scoop onto his plate I got a text.

Billie <3 -
Man you didn't even kiss me goodbye wtf

Y/n -
Nah uh cause your mom was glaring at me

Tell her I'm 23 and not 30 cause she was killing me with her look

Plus I have to keep you wanting more no?

Billie <3 -
I already want more 🙄 you didn't have to be mean while doing it

Y/n -
Yeah yeah whatever

Are you free tomorrow?

Billie <3 -
I have a little writing session planned
But after 2 I should be good

Why
Where are you taking me?

Y/n -
You'll see
Night Billie
Sleep well ❤️

She kept texting me for a whole minute but I ignored it because if I looked at the text and imagined that pout on her face that she probably had, then I would give in and tell her. Not happening.

I looked down at Arlo's bowl and it was empty. "Damn son." I said in a deep voice. I gave him two more scoops and then used another spoon to serve myself some ice cream.

I sat there eating my ice cream swinging my feet a little as I sat on the tall seat thinking about today's events.

___________________________

I chose something simple that wouldn't stand out. The last thing I wanted was for us to get spotted before our very first ...

Date. Wait did I like.. ask her out. I did not just do that over text.
I shook my hair a little more to air dry it. I ran towards my car not even bringing Arlo with me.

Y/n -
Are you home rn?

Hello

Billie<3 -
Yeah I'm writing rn why?

Y/n -
open your back door

I drove past the speed limit and took a lot of short cuts and yet the twenty minute drive was still ten minutes. I stopped near a grocery store and bought some things. I bought some white flowers and some takis since I saw she had wrappers of those in her room. Then I bought some chocolates vegan free since she told me about that. And lastly I got her a little stuffed animal. I got a gift bag and a note pad. I paid. I did all of this breathing hard because I was running and I still had to do a lot more for the date itself.

So when I was at the back door step with my hood up and glasses on she jumped a little. "It's me."

"I know it's you, you just scared me shitless."
She let me in and I took in her appearance. Those sweats with the flannel pattern looked hot as hell on her. And she was wearing a slightly tighter shirt.