sneaky link (10)

A/N: Back to the shorter chapter also sort of a filler but not really so I guess you'll have to read to find out huh?

_____________________________________

After our uh, little moment we settled down knowing even if we wanted to there was no way we could actually fuck in my car. The windows were not tinted enough.

"So what made you want to come over today?" I asked as we drove to my house. "I thought you offered."

"Oh believe me I did. I'm just wondering," I said. I didn't get a response but there was no need for one. I couldn't stop looking at her all the way there. Her fucking eyes and smile the way it rubbed off on me was strange and yet I wanted it to be so familiar.

"I really really like you too you know," she said as we reached my house and walked out of the car. "Really? That explains the kissing." I messed around with her as I pulled her to my side. "Also I didn't actually think you were coming over, so it might be a slight mess, nothing you won't survive." I opened the front door and there laid Arlo in his bed near the couch. His bowl almost completely filled with food. Fucker gets sad. Once he heard the jingle of my keys he opened an eye and ran towards me. "Alright alright give me a hug then, no kisses. Not in public." I patted near his neck and his back, his favorite spot. That shit had him going nuts.

"Did you already eat?" I asked Billie as she looked at me and Arlo. "Not much other than just the food at the set," she said. "Two options, we order some gross vegan food or I make us bland sandwiches. I don't have much vegan things in my fridge," I said apologetically. She looked at me with the warmest look in her eyes. "Why are you so fucking good?" She asked and walked to me arms outstretched then suddenly wrapped around me in a warm hug.

"God, I'm bare minimum babe. I'm just here." I rubbed her back. Maybe shooting the video brought back some not so pleasant memories. I don't know, all I know is she wanted to be held and I was not about to pass the chance to have her wrapped in my arms. "I know and I don't mean to put you in a pedestal but, I'm not used to bare minimum."

"That's alright Bil you'll get used to it. But for now what do you want. Bland sandwich or take out?" I asked hoping she would go for the take out. "Something is telling me to say take out."

"Thank god for that something because I'm so tired. I don't know how you do those shoots. It's fun but so fucking exhausting." I slumped myself on my couch and laid there my head on a pillow.

"You know Bil you're pretty amazing yourself. Like you're hot and pretty and god you're just I can't even think of the word to describe you because that would make you just that one thing but you're everything. Describing you as one word would make you small, and you're not. God you make me speechless, and I'm good with words." I rambled on into the pillow. Knowing very well it was just barely understandable. "I don't know half of what you said but thank you?" All I did was nod.

"That was too sweet. Are you just trying to get laid tonight?" She asked jokingly. I heard her walk over to the couch and she sat on my back. "I'm too tired to get laid." I said facing her now. "I could do all the work," she whispered into my ear. I turned my body and pulled her towards my chest. "Alright you horn dog. Calm down. Do I need to spray you again?" I asked jokingly. She smiled. "I ordered us some vegan food. You can order your own if you don't like it. Which you might not."

"I'll try it. Can we just lay here until it gets here?" I asked as we were now in totally different positions. She was leaned on one end of the couch and my head was on her lap. Man even if I wasn't already tired I'd be falling asleep with the way she was running her hands through my hair. "Mm keep doing that." I got more comfortable in her lap and just closed my eyes.