sneaky link (5)

I nodded and leaned in, to capture her lips in mine. My index finger tiling her head up slightly. In a soft and gentle feather like feeling kiss. "Yeah it does mean that. But no Bil you really do look pretty," I repeated.

Billie smiled and moved from side to side in a cute way. "I think you're pretty too." I felt a blush come cover my face so I brought my hands to it and tried wiping it off, as if I could.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said hoping that the hot feeling would go away if she stopped looking at me all... like I don't even know. Like that.

"Stop staring so much," I finally said rolling my eyes. She just let out that intoxicating laugh. And I just couldn't stop my laugh. "Also hurry up the suns going down."

She went to grab a back pack which seemed flat empty.

I tried carrying it for her but she yanked it out of my grip. "What the hell. Let me." She shook her head. I groaned and followed her towards my car. I speed ran past her so I could open her door. Which she smiled but rolled her eyes at. "What you don't like nice gestures?" I asked. "Cause I could be meaner you know."

"Really? You seem hella soft." I scrunched my face in disagreement. "What when?" I thought I was showing her my cool side.

"You literally brought me hella shit just because you asked me out through text, who does that shit?" She said sitting down on the passenger side as I leaned against the closed door. "Well that's not soft. That's just being nice."

"So you'd do that shit for others?"

"No..."

"Exactly, now hurry up miss 'the suns going down'."

I ran around my car and let myself in. But I waited to turn on the car, and until she noticed I looked her straight in the eye and said "You are really annoying." I started the car holding back my laughter at her shocked face. "I will jump out of this car." I unlocked the car doors and then signaled to her that they were open. She waited a moment but then let out a cute ass laugh.

"Bro I swear let me at least take you on a date then before I start simping for the little cute shit you do." I said holding onto the steering wheel to drive us the the hill side. My right hand sat awkwardly on my thigh.

"You started simping the moment we met."

"Nah uh, How?"

"Who the hell chases for a Pitbull for a girl."

"It was the nice thing to do," I said it as if it were obvious. "Plus... next day what did we do? Hm?"

"Bro you're dumb." she said all geeked. "Nah Billie Eilish because I want to hear what we did the next day. Cause as I remember you got some good good, and I got some good good. So in the end I won and you simped over me too with your 'maybe you should be the one training me," I said with a smile on my face the whole time knowing her face had to be red as a tomato.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked again. "To a hillside, you'll like it."I said not giving her all the details.

We drove for a little more and in the middle of it I took my chances and grabbed her delicate and soft hand onto mine. A smile spread on my face when she didn't let go. Maybe I was geeking too.

____________________________

I parked close to the starting point of the trail. I quickly let go of Billie's hand to grab my back pack and a cooler along with a picnic basket. I was struggling to put on the back pack and carry the basket. I stood there like a dumb ass until Billie grabbed the backpack.