sneaky link (6)

Not boring but not like super not boring, enjoy - b

_______________________________________

Billie was breathing hard and her
muscles were shaking.

"Bro get off me you're a whole ass vibrator right now. Power off damn." I let out a small chuckle and pulled away from my.. meal.

I wiped my mouth with my hand. I looked up at her. Her hand over her face and trying to catch her breath.

Yeah the whole going slow thing. Didn't work.

Its only been about a month and we just fell into it. It came naturally. Haha came.

I walked to the bathroom carefully to brush my teeth. I was not about to be kissing up on Billie with stinky breath. Not cute.

"Hurry up." I heard from her room even though I had just left and was starting to put toothpaste of my toothbrush. "Hurryy," she said whining again.

"Billie shut up." I heard Finnease from his room. "Sorry about her Finn," I said apologizing. "She's always been this way there's no fixing her." I could almost hear Billie gasp. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth. "Clingy? Adorable? And hot?" I asked standing near his door. He shook his head arms wrapped around a guitar. "No, annoying." I held in my laugh by biting both my lips.

"Why aren't you defending me, I don't hear you saying no Y/n." I heard footsteps behind me and it was Billie in my hoodie wearing my sweats. At this point my whole wardrobe was in hers. "You're right babe, Finn she's not always annoying." I let out my laugh and the smacks to the back of the head was worth it. Billie was glaring at me with a pouty mouth. I kissed it away and she smiled.

"Alright let's go kids." I heard Maggie say and I panicked. I was supposed to be changing into my clothes. But nooo Billie had to change next to me and well shit how could I not help myself to a little looking.

I ran back to Billie's room and slipped on some loose cargo pants and a flannel

(Take it or leave it. - b)

I finished off with some cologne and ran towards Maggie. "Readyy." She smiled at me. "I like the shoes." She pointed at my new shoes. I had gone shopping with Billie two days ago and she forced me to pick something out. So I did but snuck the money back in her bag.

"Thanks Maggie. You're just dropping us off?" I asked unsure. "Yes I'll have to do some shopping but I won't take long. I hope everything goes well."

So far the hanging out with Billie was going smoothly but now that they were starting promotion there would be more eyes so we wanted to test the waters out today.

We would just be going for some coffee and that was all, maybe walk around a little. We'd see how it went and we'd go from there.

Billie wore darker colors. She usually does this when we hang out outside of the house just to not attract as much attention. I think she looks hot as hell anyways so I'm not complaining.