sneaky link (11)

(Morning Breakfast I guess?- b)

_____________________________
__________

I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. Sure I had this amazing burger in front of me but for the life of me I couldn't get my eyes of of her. Yeah she had a little smudge of pasta sauce on the corner of her lip. But who cares. She was mine, fuck.

"This is really a full 360?" She spoke finally after out moments of silece and watching the TV. Not really watching it though. "What do you mean by that?" I said my body leaned on the couch.

"You know how you always asked me to stop staring and thats exactly what you've doing for the last ten minutes." She filled her mouth with food again. "And I've continued to tell you to show me the things I taught you," I said teasing. "You better shut up, you're tired and you're not going to finish the job fully so ill wait. Plus I'm tired too. Are we sleeping here?Or?" I took one last bite from the burger and packed it up in the take out box. "I cleaned up my bed a little. Let's go to sleep then," I said grabbing her hand and leading her to my bedroom.

"No funny business Eilish this is strictly sleep related." We entered my room and I was so happy I had turned on my AC because it was hot. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it up and then off. "Want a shirt or a tank top?" I asked knowing she got rather hot when she slept. "I could just sleep in my bra." She continued to tease with that lust filled look in her eyes. "Although very tempting, we both know you'll just wake up with a boob out." I joked around as I grabbed myself a shirt and one for her.

"Alright then, shorts or no shorts?" She pointed towards the shorts. I threw it at her face and she huffed. "Good now. Go to sleep." I grabbed her by the waist the moment she was done lifting the shorts up to her legs. I slammed us onto my bed. "You're rough," she said lifting her head slightly from the crook of my neck. "Yeah well, you like it." I set aside some strands of hair from her face so I could have a better view. "Mhm," she said half asleep. I guess she was more tired than I was. I kissed her cheek then settled my head on hers.

___

I wake up shivering. My vision was still a little blurry but I saw my beige sheets wrapped around Billie who seemed comfortable in them. What an ass. I got up and grabbed a soft blanket placing it over me. Even thought it covered only half of my body.

Back to my dreams I went for another hour or so before an alarm blared. "Shut it up," I said annoyed.

Still a few moments later it got louder and louder. I got up and again no blanket on me. "You ass." I grabbed her phone and shut off the alarm. Instead of getting another blanket I ripped hers from her body. I extended all three sheets and wrapped it around me, then jumped on her, softly though because I like her or whatever.

"You did that on purpose huh," I said into her neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I knew she was awake because the moment I pulled the blanket her lips curved into an evil smile. "You could have just said you wanted to cuddle," I explained. Barely because face was stuffed pretty much by her boobs. "That shits too soft," she said "I don't do soft ma," she joked around. "Dude you're soft as shit remember whe-"

She pushed me further into her chest, stopping me from talking. So I didn't, I instead wrapped my arms around her and fell back asleep

Billie pushed me off the fucking bed. I swear this girls going to make me sucker punch her straight in her broken ankles. I huffed and got up and out of the room. I wanted to make her something for breakfast but I really didn't have anything vegan in my home. So I went on a drive.

Y/n -

I left you loser

Kept knocking me off the bed dickhead