Sneaky Link (16)

I say multiple times that the tour is happening soon, but as I'm revising It doesn't happen for a couple of chapters so sorry about that folks. I love you guys thank you for reading my silly chapters :P -B

-

"Please please please." she was on her knees begging me to go on tour. I was still trying to figure everything out, the time off work, the money, and what I would have to do with my apartment. "Let's not talk about that right now." I grabbed her hands and helped her up and plopped ourselves on her bed. "But the date is closer and closer. You already told me to wait. I waited." I knew she was serious because she wouldn't grab my hand. "Bil come on. There's a lot of pieces to this." I explained placing my hand over her waist. She still wouldn't face me. "I want to go. I'll go just let me figure out some stuff out." she resisted my hand from turning her around but she wasn't strong enough.

"I promise." my hand was between us with my pinky out waiting for her to do the same. "Don't leave me hanging." She rolled her eyes before turning her body around and connecting her pinky with mine. "Now come here I missed you." she giggled as I held her tighter. "You literally spent the night with me." I didn't care. I always wanted to be closer. If there was a way to combine ourselves into one person,  I would jump at the opportunity. "and that wasn't enough." I held her chin and looked into her eyes. seeing every little ounce of love she had for me in those eyes. those beautiful deep eyes. so lost and yet so confident in that same sense of loss.

"God man." Instead of letting her continue to ask questions I just kissed her lips. Soft and tender. Plump and red.  I didn't let go of her lips. She tried pushing me away jokingly but I wouldn't budge instead, I got on top of her and began placing rough kisses all over her pretty face. "I can miss you all I want, you ass." with one final kiss on her forehead I finally got up.

We've been lying down all morning just staring at each other and sharing each other's phones. Doing everything that includes nothing important or urgent or even mildly world-changing.

"Okay let's get up." She immediately dropped her phone and pretended to be asleep. "You're silly Bil. Come on. Let's go make dinner." Still no movement. I began to stand up myself to at least make dinner for the both of us. But her arm curled around my leg and wouldn't let me go. "Stay." Her soft voice was tempting. But my churning stomach was also killing me.

"We can eat in bed. But I'm hungry."

After like five minutes of convincing we got out of bed and into the kitchen.

"I want waffles. You?" Her eyes were barely open. She was not a morning person at all. I moved around the counter and behind her. "Bil what do you want for breakfast?" I asked as I rested my head in the crook of her neck. "Waffles please." She turned around to kiss me. "Okay waffles it is."

I quickly smacked her ass and got my ass to work. As I got everything ready she sat there looking pretty. So pretty that I almost burned the first waffle. "Stop watching me and keep cooking. I smiled at her antics. "Okay, bossy much."

I grabbed the big ass spoon and scooped more of the mixture into the waffle maker. While that was cooking I started cutting up some fruits and even some vegetables even though I knew she wouldn't finish them all. "Eww." I grabbed a carrot and waved it around her face making her push it away in disgust. "Okay okay enough." I popped the carrot in my mouth and ate it.

"Arlo likes them,"  I mumbled as Arlo looked at me begging for one carrot to roll over and fall directly into his mouth.

"When do we leave for tour." A smile formed at the mention of we. " in three months." She spoke softly. "Okay I'm going to try to get the time off. But I don't know if I can stay for the whole tour. I have people to take care of." I platted another waffle and pushed it her way. I guess I'd be eating the burnt one. "One or two?"