Sneaky link (14)

(Follow me I let you guys know when I update please and thank you 🙏-B)

"Again." Billie started from the top and sang the same line just finished it off differently. She did this at least five times per line. It really showed her dedication. I was sitting still and quiet as to not be distracting. But I was still on her bed laying my head on her lap. I love when she lets me stay in here. Or when Finneas lets her. If it were up to her I would be in here every day.

After last nights discussion I decided it would be best to spend some time together. So I cancelled my dog sitting appointment with my favorite old lady. And here I was watching the magic be made right in front of me. I tried to find the reasonings behind the songs but they produced different songs at the same time. It went from one beat to another.

I laid my head down and got comfortable. My eyes began to close quickly. I couldn't stop worrying last night, I want to make her feel loved and if she doubted my love. I'm not doing enough.

So to say the least I didn't get enough sleep. If any at all. I held her tighter than most nights.

"Oh damn. We're late." Finneas suddenly spoke louder than his normal tone which shook me. "For what?" I asked my eyes now open and looking at billie for an answer. "An interview. They just called yesterday and its going to be so fucking sick." She expressed slowly moving my head off of her lap. "Am I not invited?" I joked around. "I can only bring one person." She sounded sad. "I'm joking bil." I got up from the bed and dusted off my shorts.

I walked out of finneas room which is more like a studio. I lied. I'm a little upset. "You good?" She walked behind me as I went to her room. "Sort of." I sat on her bed and she wrapped her arms around me. Her arms falling in front of me. "I'm sorry I can't take you." I looked at her with a half smile. "It's just I asked for the day off to hang out with you." I explained. I didn't want her to feel bad but it kind of sucked. I wish she would have told me yesterday. "It would have been nice to know yesterday." I put my converse on which was a struggle and it was making my frustration grow. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to say." She was on her knees behind me. I just laid my body weight on her

I can choose to make this upset me. Or I can over look it. I chose the latter.

"I'll just go see my mom. But text me when we can hang out." I warned now looking at her. Her face was upside down and she kissed me. "I will." She held my face pecking it everywhere with kisses. "I am sorry." She said again looking into my eyes. "It's okay just text me when you can hang out." Finneas knocked on her door for the second time. "Okay you gotta go. Have fun." She got up from her bed and with one last kiss walked out her hips moving side to side. Fuck man That ass dude. Man am I lucky.

-
"Ma I'll come back some other day. I promise. Come here." This woman was actually crying even though I saw her a couple weeks ago. "Promise me Y/n." Her hands on her sides were to make me feel threatened and it worked. She might be a couple inches shorter but she can put me in my place. "And I want to meet this girl that's taking you away from your mama." I rolled my eyes at her ridiculousness. "She's not taking me away ma. I also have a job." Her lips formed a thin line in disagreement. "Still I want to meet her."

With another round of hugs and promises I finally was able to leave her home. I left with two bowls of food and a filled belly. Now I had a couple hours to waste. I didn't know how many so I went shopping. Something I haven't done by myself in a. Long time.

I usually went into the least expensive stores but since I haven't treated myself in a while I walked into the Gucci store. High price meh quality. I should get something for my mom. I looked around at the purses. A sales associate walked up to me handing me a glass of water which I accepted. "May I ask what you're looking for." I looked at her and I guess she could see how lost I was. "I don't buy myself purses so I have no clue what's good for a forty year old woman who's stubborn and loves bold colors." She directed me away from the purses I was looking at and into a smaller section of hand bags. "Bold woman don't have time for purses. Just quick hand bags almost like an expensive Fanny pack." She dumbed it down for me. "I think this one is bold enough." She pointed to a yellow and green one that was perfect. And right next to it was a more neutral colored one.