Sneaky Link (17)

(A/n: alright I'm making a deal with yall. More like a threat. I love your silly comments and I want more. NO I NEED MORE comments. Or else... 🔪- B)

-

"Marco." I sung as I closed the door and locked it behind me. "Polo." I heard from his room. " how is the ankle?" I looked at it and it was less swollen but it still had some redness to it. "Better much better." He seemed tired. "You okay Marco?" He disappointedly shook his head. "My daughter told me you're leaving for a month." I nodded. "I am. I'm going on a tour with my girlfriend. She sweet you'd love her."

"She  not, for taking you away from me. Love is a strong word." I chuckled. " I don't leave for another two months. So I'll write down a plan which you'll have to follow if you want to keep progress. But most importantly your health good." He shook me off. "You see these? I'm in good condition." He flexed his arms which would surprise others. He was a swole guy.

"so what's this girl's name?" He slowly sat up and looked at me. "Her name is Billie." He laughed. "That's a good name." This old man knew how to make me laugh or maybe his laugh was just contagious.

Marco took the news okay. Everyone else was much more anxious. Who would take the energy out of their dogs? Who would pick up their shits? I was worried for them as well but I had to do this for myself. Look at the world, and explore a little. Plus I'm giving them a whole plan and telling them a whole two months in advance.

I was home alone. My mom took Arlo on a little date. Tea time with Arlo and Julia. She dressed him up and everything. It was perfect and I couldn't wait to get pictures of him.

As I scrolled on Instagram my eyes widened.

[Vogue]

(Vogue) - we present to you Billie Eilish

(Vogue) - we present to you Billie Eilish. Interview coming soon.

Comments >
BillieEilish - thank you thank you thank you
MaggieOconnell - gorgeous
Finneas - she did that
Bil.luv - HOLY SHIT SHE LOOKS HOT AS FUCK
BigTitBil - Loving the new look

You bet I liked both of those comments one for the username and the other because she looks sexy as fuck.

Y/n - hey sexy ass where are you rn
Bil - eww you sound like a teenage boy
Y/n - you have me feeling like a teenage boy. Where are you
Bil - homee recording 😔
Y/n - coming over.
Bil - really???

I Didn't even reply I was already putting my shoes on and getting myself looking good.

Of course, when I got out of my home I didn't expect to see paparazzi waiting for me in front of my house. "Y/n hey, how are you?" Was I supposed to Interact? "Hey, are you going to see Billie right now?" I looked around trying to find an escape. This is so weird. "Alright, thanks." He walked off like he didn't just invade my personal space. How do they even know where I live? Ew, that's creepy.