Sneaky Link (15)

Work wasn't as fun today. I had to babysit a Great Dane and their uh feces are as big as my whole foot. So picking up their shit and keeping up with them on a run was torture.

"Thank you so much Y/n I don't know what we would do without you." I smiled wrapping my hand around my backpack strap. "Oh, it's alright." The lady went into her purse and grabbed three hundred dollar bills. All in a day's work. I could just go home now.

So I did. I called Billie to see if she wanted to come over. "You come over. My mom made dinner. And Y/n you're out of your mom's food. I checked." She's right I finished that like three days ago. We finished that three days ago for better wording. She was here for two days and we didn't do a lot of talking.

"Okay fine but next time you're coming over." She put her smile up and I was shut up. "Okay, fine fine the time after that." I hung up before she could convince me anymore.

To her house it was.

I left food for Arlo and even some treats at the bottom of his food bowl.

Y/n - is it fancy or casual don't wanna be there looking like a bum

Billie - I like it when you look like a bum

Y/n- gay 😳

Billie - fine it's fancy but it doesn't matter it's just us and some of Finn's friends.

- hurry up

Y/n- ok changing. Like tux fancy?

Billie - 😐

Y/n- I need an answer

Billie - no babe now hurry I want to kiss your face

Y/n- changing rn!

I grabbed some of my nicer clothes out to see how I was going to make them look good. But I also fucking hate tight clothes.

So I went with the fancy comfy combo, again.

"Alright, Arlo kill anyone that comes in here

"Alright, Arlo kill anyone that comes in here." His mouth was open and it almost looked like he was smiling. "I know you can't hurt a fly bud." I pet his heavy head before grabbing my keys, backpack, and wallet.

"Done and done. Alright arlo be good." I pet his head one last time before walking out in a more suitable attire than sweats and a t-shirt.

-

"Baby i've been there before. I was at the point where all I wanted was someone and I'm still holding on." I tapped on the steering wheel as the words I didn't yet know sounded all over my car. I heard a car honk behind me which embarrassed me so I quickly pressed the gas.

 embarrassing. 

There was only one new car parked outside of their household. It looked brand new like it just came out of the car shop.

"Oh, Y/n come on in. We're just starting dinner." Patrick invited me in letting me through the doorway and with his arm leading me to the living room which was filled with new plants and some decor. Is there something I'm missing here?