Chapter 12

A/N : Hey guys!! Thank you for all your votes, comments and views. I'm happy that this story is #1 in Jaireem. I did not expect this at all. All of this is possible only because of you all so please continue supporting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sid's POV~

Avni was defenitely disappointed as she thought what I said was a joke. I saw Aru and she was walking backwards slowly, looking down at the floor and nodding her head side to side in denial of the truth that is revealed. Then I felt the knock in my head, that is a permission for mind link so I accept it. 'The girls will not be able to take this easy' Lucky states. No one will be able to take it easy. Esspecially Aru will rebel about this.

'I know, no one will be able to take this easy' I reply. 'Aru will snap any moment, she does not believe in all this' I say to him almost about to breakdown into tears. I don't want them to see me....see us as a monster even for a second. Thats is why I never wanted to tell them, but now...we can't hide it anymore. 'We have 2 options now, either tell them right now or....erase their memory and explain them everything clear and calm with abhi bhai and vaish di in Kerala' he bestowed. 

Hmm...the memory erasing option seems much better. Abhi bhai will also be there to support us, the girls would not be cranky in sleep or wouldn't have any idea about anything so we can keep them calm. Right now we should calm them but panic has started so it will be a rough process. 'Lets do the 2nd option' I tell him through the mind link after carefully analysing the options. He agrees and signals the guys.

~Faisu's POV~

I saw Lucky and Sid mind linking. I know they will defenitely come up with a plan for this chaos. I look at everyone around me and then met Jannu's eyes. She was fuming in anger? or was very disappointed? or could be both. Then Lucky mind links me and tells me about 2 options. Sid had chosen the memory erasing option and I felt that was better too so I agreed. Hopefully it goes well.

~Lucky's POV~

After mind linking both Sid and Fais I just gave a nod to Jai. And he totally misunderstood that. He popped his vampire fangs out, and the girls just stood shocked. I quickly mind linked him and told him that i was signalling him to erase their memories and not show them. We had revised many plans and each had its signal. But clearly he wasn't paying attention.

After I mind linked him, Sid sped with Avni to his room, Fais sped with Jannu to her room, Jai sped with Reem to her room and I sped with Aru to her room. When I reached her room she looked around confused. She was thinking how she ended up in her room in a second. Then her eyes met mine and I could see fear visible in her eyes though she tried to look bold.

"W-What...are..you?" she asked stuttering. Instead of answering her I erased her memory of knowing any of this, waking up and I put her to sleep. If only I didn't have to do all this. If only she wouldn't fear me, fear the beast in me. If only she loved me as I am and knows that I would never harm her, that she doesn't have to be scared of me.