Chapter 17

~Aru's POV~
After we entered the airport, Jai brought our tickets and we had 3 hours of free time. So I decided to check out some chocolates in the duty-free. And all of us had our own interests so we had planned to split for now and then group back later. Lucky accompanied me to the duty-free as he wanted to buy some perfume and.....as I am just a year younger than the legal age allowed to enter. So I should be with an "adult" —a person who is 18 years or above— if I enter it.

While I was roaming around inside duty-free searching for chocolates someone held my hand. I didn't turn back as I knew who the person is, the person I had not seen for a few days - the magician guy. "Chocolates are to your left" he informed near my ears. I turned back and saw Lucky. 

Those grey eyes pull me into them and drown me. And I just wan to drown deeper and deeper. And then snap out of the trance when he says "Aru?". "Uh...thanks! Did you find a perfume?" I asked trying to change the topic. "I need help...." he trails off rubbing his nape with his hand.

After helping him select a women's perfume for vaish di we packed everything. When we were roaming around I saw blindfolds in a shop. And an idea struck in my head. I dragged him there and tried a few blindfolds. I put a black blindfold over his eyes. "Aru what are you doing?" he keeps whining so I pull the blindfold down covering his mouth. It almost looked like a mask.

He looked just like him....the magician guy! Lucky quickly takes his mask off- wait no he takes off the blindfold. Alu! Everything strikes at me like a predator hunting it's prey. It's just jumps on the prey suddenly and that's exactly what's happening right now!

"It's time Aru! We should group back and board the flight now!" saying that he drags me out of the shop. We board the flight and my seat was right next to him. Alu! Alu! Alu! It kept ringing in my ears while I was trying to remember something...anything! I felt blank....lost. My head started to ache and I didn't know what was happening around me. And then everything went black.

I woke up and saw the same grey eyes. "Alu!" I manage to let out. "Aru I am Lucky" he informs but I know he is Alu...my Alu! "You...you are l-lying...y-you are Alu....m-my Alu" I say pointing at him and stuttering. He hugs my waist tightly and sobbed. Tears trailed down my cheeks. I stroke his hair and he looks at me with his eyes turned red by crying.