Chapter 15

A/N : Thank you priyaxsidneet for voting and commenting all my chapters. Please continue your support, I'm really glad. Guys checkout priyaxsidneet's 11 published stories only available in this broad platform - Wattpad. I think all her books are fanfics of the rising bollywood stars who we love, e.i, Siddharth, Avneet, Jannat, Faisal, etc... . I have read a few of her books and they are amazing. So dont miss out on that people!

And do follow me as now onwards as I'll be posting the updates of this story so you could be the first one to read it, and you would know if its updated or not if you use a pc. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aru's POV~

Early morning 5'o clock, the time we are supposed to be sleeping peacefully and here we are going to travel this early. Ughh!! I sit in the front seat near the driver seat and wait for everyone to settle down in their cars. Lucky sits in the driver seat and I frowned looking at him. "I thought Sid bhai was driving this car" I asked and he replied with a chuckle "Well change of plans. Jai and Reem are going in Jai's car while Fais, Jannu, Sid and Avi are going in the big car. So you are stuck with me", I pout and look away. Lucky starts the car and drives it in high speed. I like to ride the in high speed so it was awesome. Soon I was pulled into the dark abyss of sleep, that was predictable.

                                                                    Lucky and Aru in this car↑

                                                               Fais,Sid,Jannu and Avni in this car↑

                                                                        Jai and Reem in this car↑

girl - wow! car!
boy - I will drive the car in high speed after I grow up

girl - huh? high speed? Papa says high speed can cause accidents but I like high speed, you just have to be careful
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
boy - Boo!
girl - Ahh! Alu!!
boy - haha
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
girl chasing a bunny
girl - uhh...where is my bunny?
boy walks to girl and bends forward to get the bunny and looks up
boy - see its right next to you

I jerk up from my sleep. "Hey you alright?" Lucky asks me with a worried expression. "Y-Yeah....yeah I am" I reply. "ok.." Lucky trails off. "Alu? Ughh! Who is this Alu?" I say in a low voice so that only I can hear. The boy in my dream looked really young and the girl whose perspective I could see was also young. But why would I get a dream like that. "Car. High speed. Alu. Looks at me...." I say in a low voice and then it struck me.

~Reem's POV~
That dream I got yesterday felt so real. It was like I was experiencing it and I remember almost everything. Usually I only know if i had a dream or not as I forget it but yesterday's dream was different, very different. I kept thinking about this and suddenly Jai shook me. "Reem! Where are you lost?" he asked me, "Nothing...I'm feeling hungry" I told both a lie and truth. 

I looked at him and rubbed my stomach. He chuckled and gestured to the back seats with his hand. I looked in the back and found a cloth bag full of food. I smiled showing all my teeth and squealed. I put the bag on my lap and opened a pack of spicy potato chips. Jai kept catching a glance so I stuffed a few chips in his mouth. 

After he finished chewing he asked me "Ree please pass me the cranberry juice" he requested and I took the cranberry juice out. It looked so sweet. "Jai slow down the speed, I wanna drink it" I tell Jai and he stops the car suddenly. Luckily Jai had made me wear the seatbelt. "Jai!!" I yell, why did he suddenly put the break? He snatched the juice and yelled "You are not drinking this". "Why?" I yell back. 

"Because...b-because it has some medicines in it that I added for my anger issues" he says slowly softening his tone. "I'm so sorry I should hav-" he says an excuse but I cut him off by kissing him. I break the kiss and tell him softly "I know....you dont have to apologise". He then hugs my waist tightly and snuggles under my neck. I just stroke his hair and try to calm him down. "We should get moving, the others might have crossed us" I inform him. "Just 1 more min" he says in a muffled voice.

(A/N : refer to chapter 14 for the cranberry juice)