Chapter 28

Previously:-
And then suddenly I got a call, if it was Arhaan he would mind-link me not use a phone and I was not interested in talking with anyone until I knew he was safe, so I threw the phone on the sofa still sobbing.
Reem walked to the phone and looked at it, her eyes grew wide and she yelled "Aru!!". I looked at her with bloodshot red eyes waiting for her to tell me something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Aru's POV~

Reem's eyes start filling with tears and she grins "Arhaan" it comes out like a loud whisper. My eyes widen and my mood instantly lightens up hearing his name. I quickly snatch my phone from her and keep it as close as possible to my ears to hear his voice "Arhaan?".

"Aru...listen to me" he speaks with a very hoarse voice and I frown "Ar-are you a-alright?". "Aru just listen" he uses his deep voice which means I need to follow him, I let out a 'hmmm' asking him to continue. "I-I don't think destiny wants us to be together this life..." he says with sadness in his tone and I gasp, my heart feels like its being squeezed so hard. "I wasn't able to keep my promise...forgive me..." he continues and I start sobbing again, I think of what he is trying to tell me and see no future for us.

We both can't be together, we can't raise a child, we won't be there for eachother....I will have to live with the memories he gave me, we can't make new ones.....he is leaving me yet again and I know that he is leaving me this time, he left me but found his way back to my heart and this time he will be lost - he won't be back. At first we were physically separated, maybe mentally but this time its not just physically or mentally - we are gonna be separated by our souls.

He came back into my life just for a few months and is going back again, never going to come back. Everything runs through my mind and I just don't suprress it anymore, I let it all out "Please no! I can't forgive you! You absorbed me fully and now squeezing me out, no! Please don't leave me again....." I yell at him through the phone and fall to my knees, covering my face. "I love you and will forever....please don't hate me" his tone sounds so soft that I find comfort in it. "I...forgive you.....I love you" I give in while trying to catch my breathe.

"I wanted to see you come into the world but...I'm sorry..." he says and the call disconnects. His words replay like a loop in my mind again and again. And then I feel my stomach pain, I look down at it and I burst into tears. Everyone around stood like a rock, shocked. No one could digest what had just happened. I am pregnant... I don't know how I feel. I feel lost, he should have been here, we both in eachothers embrace, thinking about if the baby will be a boy or a girl, thinking about their names.

He should have been with me when I will be going through my mood swings, I would have wierd cravings and he would fulfill all of them for me, we both would go shopping, go to the doctor and see the scan, see how the baby looks so safe inside me, talk to the baby.....everything......everything that should have happened is not gonna happen.

We both should have been planning our future with our baby, we should have been happy but none of those will happen. This news about my pregnancy should have made me so happy and nervous about the future but instead I am so depressed.

I stand up and keep both my hands over my stomach and stare at it for sometime. I quickly wipe my tears and smile down at my tummy "Hi baby". Everyone wipe their tears and smile at the new member of our family who is inside me. Everyone hugs me and didn't say a word about Arhaan, they didn't want to remind me of him because they knew it will only make me sad. I say 'thank you' to all of them and they understood why I said so. And I get a hug from all of them.

A/N:
We are at the end people!